Chapter 108

Chapter 108 What is the function of this necklace?

I thought about it, I don't know why, this idea is stronger than he thought, it seems that it's not just blood sucking...

Wen Chu's words surprised him a bit, when the words fell, the desire was like a prairie fire , For a moment, he wanted to do something recklessly, but in the end he held back seeing the man's somewhat thin body.

Lavel touched the corner of the page with his fingertips, and the thin page was bent in a circle, and he looked into Wen Chu's eyes.

"Why?" Ravel asked.

"Why?" Wen Chu asked back, "You have helped me so much, isn't it normal to suck some blood?"

Lavelle didn't know what he thought of: "So...is this a deal?"

Wen Chu was stunned for a moment , I didn't understand what this person was thinking: "What's the deal? You help me and I help you, friends help each other."

Lavelle's mood that was a little down just now floated up instantly, and his eyes were on the smell Chu Bai's fair neck brushed lightly, and he pressed his heartbeat and said, "No need."

Since the last time he sucked Wen Chu's blood, the blood in the test tubes sent over usually seemed to be tasteless, and he was afraid that he would lose his taste again. Once you inhale it, you will be more unbearable, and you will never forget this taste.

Wen Chu didn't insist. Since Lavelle refused, it means that he can bear it. Pointing to two different numbers, he repeated what he had just said.

"Lu Yuan's writing is correct," Lavel said, "this part of the book was compiled before signing the agreement. In the past, each agreement with humans was signed for 20 years, and they wrote it directly according to the law. Go up."

"In the past, every time?" Wen Chu was a little surprised.

"Well, there have been many wars between humans and blood races, and each time the two sides signed an unfair agreement," Lavelle said, "it's like an endless cycle." "Then why is it thirty years this time?

" ?"

"After each war, the technological level of human beings will go back a bit compared to before the war, but compared with the end of the last war, it has still developed." Lavelle said, "Humans want to completely end this situation , so he increased the intensity of compensation, and bought himself an extra ten years of development."

And the last thirty years is coming soon, and the timing of his coming to this world is too coincidental, Wen Chu stood up straight : "I have another question, is it just because of the treaty that the blood race doesn't leave here?" "

No, because they can't get out." Lavelle said as he opened Lu Yuan's notebook and found the first page.

Wen Chu leaned over: "Is there any problem with this page?"

The distance between the two of them suddenly got much closer, and the side of Wen Chu's face was filled in his peripheral vision, when he leaned over, there seemed to be a faint fragrance, Sweet but not greasy, it dissipates immediately when pierced into the tip of the nose.

Lavelle's eyes focused on the point of his chin, and he looked away before Wen Chu realized something was wrong: "Look at the neck of the strange beast." Only then did Wen Chu realize that there was

a piece of hair hanging under the fur of the strange beast's neck. A string of green necklaces. When he first looked at it, he focused all his attention on the circle of people around him, ignoring this detail.