Chapter 51

Chapter 51 Then there will be more hatred...

Wen Chudu held a pen between his lips, and looked out the window while resting his chin. After a while, he looked down at the application form on the table.

He didn't expect to be able to pass the application, and it was after he shot Song Zhi.

Probably Song Baifeng came forward to help him.

Tangyuan asked, "What are you thinking about?"

"The energy stone," Wen Chu took off the pen and twirled it in his hand, "I don't have any clue yet."

He tapped his head, and the memories of the previous two worlds were forgotten. It was completely clean, as if it was sealed by something, separated from him by a thick layer of membrane, which could not be broken or pierced, and he could not learn from previous experience.

"Tang Yuan," Wen Chu asked, "Do you still remember what happened in the first two worlds ?

"

There was a stabbing pain, and the pen in his hand fell to the table with a "click".

He closed his eyes for a while, waited for the stabbing pain to dissipate slowly, then he sighed and lay down on the table: "Forget it, let's not ask.

" Do the stone carriers have anything in common?"

"Yes," Tangyuan said, "they are all valuable items owned by the target person."

"Precious items..." Wen Chu thought indiscriminately, "For Song Baifeng, valuable items What is it?"

After school, no one came to pick him up, so Wen Chu took the subway back by himself.

As soon as he got home, he asked the butler, "Song Baifeng, is he back?"

"Sir, you may come back late today," the butler said, "If you're hungry, I can ask the chef to make you a meal first."

Wen Chu said, "No , I'll wait for him to join us."

Because Song Baifeng didn't let him do anything, he just sat in his room and studied. After waiting for a few hours, it was completely dark outside, and the sound of a car suddenly came from outside the window.

He put down his pen and looked out the window, a car parked in the yard, Wen Chu saw Song Baifeng's figure from top to bottom.

Wen Chu took a deep breath, opened the door and poked his head out to look outside, only to find that Song Baifeng went straight into the study after returning home. He didn't hesitate, and followed immediately. Logically speaking, the most likely place for valuables to be placed in the bedroom and study.

But Song Baifeng's bedroom is not suitable for him to enter now... although it is not suitable for him to enter in the future. So first go to the study to have a look.

Wen Chu walked over and knocked on the door, and Song Baifeng's distorted voice came from inside: "Come in."

Song Baifeng was putting his coat on the chair, and he was not surprised when he saw Wen Chu, so he sat down and asked him: "What's the matter?" ?"

Song Baifeng's study room is very simple, except for desks, chairs, bookcases behind, and a few pots of green plants nestled in the corners, there is nothing else.

Wen Chu took a rough look, walked over and stood in front of the desk, and said, "The accommodation fee has arrived."

Song Baifeng took out his optical brain, opened it and let out a faint "hmm". He was not surprised by this. Nodding quickly on the optical brain, he joked to Wen Chu: "So you want to run away after taking the accommodation fee?"