Chapter 72

Chapter 72 Forum body, buy with caution!

The few of them arrived in the classroom quite early, and there was still some time before class started.

Wen Chu was sitting in the corner, with half of his body leaning against the wall and the other half being the window that was shining with warm sunlight. He kicked down Liang Tingnan's bench with a "bang".

That person was fighting Liang Tingbei for all his brains without hesitation, and he was gradually going to fight in the classroom, the kind that could blow down the walls.

It 's too noisy...

Liang Tingnan took time out of his "busy schedule" to turn his head and look at Wen Chu, with that pig's head-like face on his face, he asked, "What's wrong?"

"Sit still," Wen Chu said.

Liang Tingnan sat down, scratched his head anxiously, and then quietly looked at Liang Tingbei. After all, in school, they don't have to study, and the only fun is to touch fish and watch their brains in class.

Seeing his appearance, Wen Chu was amused: "Where's your optical brain?"

Liang Tingnan scratched his head again: "The brain is not clear, and I forgot to bring it in the dormitory." He couldn't help but listen to Liang. Look over there.

"What are you looking at?" Wen Chu asked.

"Forum." Liang Tingnan said.

Wen Chu also moved closer and looked over there.

Liang Tingbei took the initiative to move the optical brain to the middle, and explained to Wenchu: "This is an anonymous forum dedicated to the military department, which can be used for chatting."

Liang Tingnan said, "We get a lot of news about the army from What you know here includes when you will come back, the promotion and promotion of military responsibilities, where you won the battle, and many other gossip."

Wen Chu asked: "Then can I enter?"

If he enters this forum, he will Would it be possible to know Song Baifeng's situation in advance, and also know when he will come back.

"No," Liang Tingbei said, "Only serving soldiers have the right to register an account."

He pushed his optical brain directly to Wenchu: "Use my account to read it."

Wenchu ​​took it and clicked on the hot post on the top, with the subject: I'm back! ! !

The screen was full of "I'm back!!!"

He swiped down until the 437th floor, still saying the same words.

Not even a single punctuation mark.

Liang Tingnan said: "Everyone in the forum is a repeater."

Wen Chu closed this post and saw another hot post, which was also marked with a red "hot" at the back, but this post has already been replied to a thousand times. Multiple floors.

The topic of the post is: Jealousy makes me unrecognizable.

Wen Chu was a little curious, he clicked on it and saw the theme building.

0L Jealousy makes me unrecognizable: How can someone like General Song find young and cute boyfriends? ! !

Wen Chu: "..."

He didn't expect that this could reach more than a thousand floors.

1L Jealousy makes me unrecognizable: Don't young boys like extra scary people these days?