Chapter 98

Chapter 98 Go to my house first tonight.

The place where the blood race lived was bigger than what Wen Chu thought. He followed Lavelle secretly for a long time, but the man still didn't want to stop.

The environment around them was constantly changing. They passed through many similar halls, and avoided patrols one after another. If Tangyuan hadn't memorized the route in his mind, Wen Chu would have thought that this person had been going in circles the same way.

The tops of these halls are of different shapes, with all kinds of chandeliers hanging on them, and the light flickers one after another, but none of them are engraved with the oil painting that Wen Chu saw during the day.

About half an hour later, Lavelle's footsteps finally slowed down, and the sight here seemed to be darker than before.

While hiding his figure, Wen Chu opened his eyes wide to see what was in front of him clearly.

The footsteps stopped, and there seemed to be no sound around. In this place where you can't see your fingers, a green light suddenly shines in front of you.

The light came on suddenly, before Wen Chu could react, he was stabbed in the eye.

The voice of Tangyuan sounded in his mind: "I have noticed the existence of the energy stone."

Wen Chu stepped aside, covering his eyes, and when he heard Tangyuan's words, he asked in a daze, "The energy stone?" It

was too fast, He came into this world less than two days ago.

Tangyuan's voice seemed to be hesitant: "It seems to be, but it seems not here."

It was indescribably weird.

At this time, the time has slowly faded.

Wen Chu turned to look sideways from the wall next to him, the bronze door was hidden under the green light, this door was extraordinarily thick, like two huge and delicate iron blocks lying across in front of him.

The door opened a crack and was closing slowly.

There has long been no sign of Lavelle here.

Wen Chu didn't hesitate much, and walked over immediately. When I got closer, I found that there was a groove gap in the middle of the door, half on the left and half on the right. When the bronze door was tightly closed, the groove became a complete rhombus.

He slipped sideways before the door closed.

The line of sight is much brighter, and the light diffuses around me exceptionally evenly. There are no walls around, and there is an endless forest in front of you.

Wen Chu was stunned for a moment, and when he looked up, he saw the moon and stars in the dark sky.

Is he... came out?

It seems that even the air here is fresh, as if the whole body is relaxed, and every cell is stretching outward.

Wen Chu couldn't express this feeling. Although he only stayed inside for a day, the original body seemed to have been suppressed for too long, and even Wen Chu felt uncomfortable, like a bird living in a cage, finally ignorant hit the sky.

Wen Chu asked: "Can you still feel the energy stone?"

"I don't know," Tang Yuan said, "It feels very strange."

Wen Chu didn't ask any more questions, and walked towards the forest. While walking, his eyes were still turning around, until he saw a certain figure, and then consciously fell behind the person.