Chapter 118

Chapter 118 Can I wait until the business is done if I want to be intimate?

The temperature around the lips seemed to be burned in, gradually burning the whole body.

His eyes were on the person who was close at hand, Wen Chu closed his eyes, but he was surrounded by another person's breath, pouring into his heart, feeling stuffy.

The scorching breath dissipated slowly, Wen Chu took a deep breath, and before he could recover from it, it came overturning like mountains and seas after a while.

The lips were tightly blocked again, this kiss was youthful and disorderly, violent and eager, bit by bit, it aroused a fire in my heart.

Lavelle was facing him right now, with one leg bent on the cushion between Wen Chu's legs, one hand resting on his shoulder, his cold fingers moving slowly, gently stroking the back of his neck and cheeks , and finally landed on the soft hair.

"...Hmm." Wen Chu was gradually out of breath, and pushed him with his hand.

Lavelle's body froze for a moment, and his brain, which was occupied by desire, gradually recovered, and the lips of the two slowly separated.

They all seemed overwhelmed.

Lavelle's fingers were slightly curled up, trembling undetectably, his eyes were lowered, his body was motionless, and he didn't know where to put his eyes.

Wen Chu was panting, his chest heaved slightly, the end of his eyes was red, his head rested on Lavelle's hand and he leaned back on the glass, he glanced at Lavelle, turned his head and looked away.

Lavelle's Adam's apple moved, as if he wanted to say something.

"Ding--"

the cable car arrived at the place, the door opened automatically, and the cold wind from outside slipped in along the door, but neither of them had the intention to move.

"...Do you need to clarify now?" Lavelle asked.

"What did you say?" Wen Chu mumbled in response, "Let's go back first."

He was not an idiot, so he naturally knew the meaning of the kiss, but he wanted to muddle through like this.

This happened too fast, probably even Lavelle himself hadn't figured out the reasons for these actions, it seemed that they were just the product of brain fever, desire suddenly came up, and everything came to make people feel at a loss.

Wen Chu didn't know how to respond.

Lavelle only looked at him with lowered eyes, his eyelids half-closed, and after a while he withdrew his hand and took a step back: "Sorry."

Wen Chu pursed his lower lip, stood up and left without saying anything.

Lavel followed behind the man not too far away, half a step away between the two, but his gaze was firmly fixed on Wen Chu's back.

Wen Chu realized that even walking was a little awkward.

"I'm going out tonight."

Wen Chu's attention had been on walking, and when he heard his footsteps get stuck, he said "um" before moving on. His mind also turned back immediately, realizing that the "going out" that Lavel said referred to the human world.

He licked his sore upper lip and asked, "Do you want me to go with you?" A

simple word came from behind: "Yes."

Wen Chu still wanted to ask what he was doing outside, but he was afraid that there would be blood races behind him. I heard it, but I didn't speak.