Chapter 125

Chapter 125 He will definitely regret it in the future!

Wen Chu's head was dizzy, his whole body was limp and weak, as if something was weighing heavily on his body and he was falling down.

There was a blur in front of him, and the light above his head was broken and sprinkled in his eyes.

Different from the previous feeling, Wen Chu frowned, raised his hand with great effort, and the water flowed across his arm.

......water?

Wen Chu regained consciousness for a moment, and opened his eyes wide to observe, before he realized that he was in the water.

But after such a long time, he still didn't feel suffocated, and his breathing was exceptionally smooth.

The silver hair fluttered softly in the water and came into view.

There is another feeling that is different from before.

Slightly raising his head, looking down, Wen Chu saw... his own fish tail.

The blue scales on the tail of the fish are shallow, as if they just grew out, and shimmer with fragments of light under the warm light.

"One billion rupiah."

A sudden voice interrupted Wen Chu's observation.

Wen Chu looked to the side and saw his current situation.

He was trapped in a long glass tank, and he could see the outside scene through the glass. Not far away was a splendid and elegant hall, full of people sitting from low to high, most of them were elegant and wearing expensive clothes , looking arrogantly at the mermaid in the water.

Memories flow quickly to the brain.

The original owner was Phil, a mermaid who lived in the sea with the mermaids in the clan. There are not many people in the tribe, and Phil is the youngest one, and he has been loved since he was a child.

The mermaid family does not interact with humans, but when he was just an adult, out of curiosity, the simple-minded little mermaid ran to the shore secretly with the heart of the ocean, and happened to meet Belias who had drowned and passed out.

Berias, the prince of the empire, encountered a strong storm while attending a banquet on a cruise ship and fell into the water.

Phil saved the man softly and watched him wake up.

Belias saw Phil after waking up, knew his identity, and said that he wanted to repay his favor, so he took Phil back to his palace, and learned the information and secrets of the mermaid clan in the future.

The tears of a mermaid can be turned into priceless pearls, and there are extremely valuable treasures everywhere on her body, which also have extremely high medical value and can be used as medicine.

He had other thoughts.

Prince Belias attaches great importance to money, and when he sees money, he takes advantage of his status to conduct various high-profit trades. To see Phil is to see new business opportunities.

Phil had never received any malice when he was in the sea. Facing the handsome, gentle and gentle Prince, he quickly left everything out and fell in love.

Mermaids are always the best for those they like.

Berias likes pearls, so Phil gave him all his tears; Berias likes money, so Phil endured the pain and pulled out one of his scales every day and handed it to him.