Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Because I'm Chasing You.

    Wen Chu sat on a cold chair in the hospital, leaning his head against the white wall behind him, the dim light above his head piercing his eyes.

    Jiang Yutai came over from one side and sat on the chair next to him: "The Lin family called just now, and Lin Chengchao was pushed by you and just fell off the stairs. I passed out after a few bumps, it’s nothing serious, I’ll wake up in a while.”

    Jiang Yuzhou has also finished the operation, his life is not in danger, and he has been transferred from the operating room to the ward.

    Jiang Yutai glanced at him, stretched out his hand and stroked his hair: "It's not your fault, why blame yourself? And this time you saved Lin Chengchao's life, and their Lin family owes us a big favor. Wen Chu lowered his head ,

    looked at his hands, and said nothing.

    "My parents are coming soon." Jiang Yutai said suddenly.

    Wen Chu came back to his senses and nodded, they should come too.

    "How about we go first." Jiang Yutai said again.

    Wen Chu turned to look at him suspiciously: "Why are you going? Brother, Jiang Yuzhou became like this because of me. If uncles and aunts are coming, I must stay here."

    Staying here as the culprit and punching bag, you have to Give someone an explanation.

    Jiang Yutai blinked his eyes, and sat back a little uneasy: "Yes, I am his brother, and I have to stay here too."

    Wen Chu: "..."

    This person seemed to know this for the first time .

    It wasn't until Jiang's father and Jiang's mother came that Wen Chu finally understood where Jiang Yutai was uneasy.

    As soon as the two of them came over, they directly passed Wen Chu and confronted Jiang Yutai... talking one-sidedly.

    "How did you take care of your younger brother? You were sent to the hospital without seeing each other for two days?"

    "When I beat you when you were young, you ran very fast. Why didn't this bring him back?"

    Jiang's father and Jiang's mother felt that Jiang Yutai had nothing to say, and before venting his anger, he put his hands on Jiang Yutai's hips and began to criticize others:

    "The protection measures for this banquet are so poor, what kind of banquet is there?"

    " Did all the security guards in the hotel drink anesthesia? They are as slow as pigs."

    "You said that child is too, why go to such a messy banquet when he is usually so busy at work."

    "That's right, it's so safe to stay in the office. "

    Wen Chu glanced at Jiang Yutai who was standing there with his head bowed and silent, and seemed to be calmly listening to Jiang's mother's words in one ear and out the other.

    He suddenly felt distressed, why is this person's family status so low?

    Wen Chu heard them talk a lot, and it seemed that he had understood the whole story, but he was the only "culprit" that was not mentioned.

    He couldn't stand it anymore, stepped forward and stood in front of Jiang Yutai, and said, "Uncle and aunt, this has nothing to do with Brother Yutai, Jiang Yuzhou was hit by the chandelier to save me."