Chapter 109

Chapter 109 Is the Election to the Noble Title

As soon as Wen Chu went out, he was thrown into his arms by a certain ball within a few steps.

Wei Siqi put his arms around his neck and shouted: "Sweet blood smell!" He stretched out his hand and pinched Wen Chu's cheek as he said, "Why is your face so red?" It's okay if he didn't say anything

. Wenchu ​​said that the scene of Lavel holding his finger in his mouth just now flashed across Wen Chu's mind, and his face blushed again.

Afraid that someone in the room would hear it, he quickly covered Wei Siqi's mouth, gave him a hard look, and then threw him down.

Wei Siqi blinked his eyes, turned his head and poked open the crack of the door, and "poohed" inside again, then followed Wen Chu in a bouncing manner.

After Wen Chu returned to the room, he realized that he hadn't brought back the notebook and books. He pressed the cold back of his hand to his still hot face, and then he changed his clothes and walked out the door.

The clothes he put on were the numbered ones he wore before. Wen Chu and Qi Shi would go out to eat, bask in the sun and work every day with Qi Shi. Wearing too expensive clothes always felt out of place with the surroundings, and the influence was not very good.

When he came out of the room, Vesch squatted in the doorway, leaning against the wall with his hands and knees, like a homeless waif.

Every time Wen Chu saw this man's demeanor, he would be deeply puzzled, how did this man become a duke?

"How are the titles of your blood clan ranked?" Wen Chu asked as he walked, "According to strength?" "

About," Wei Siqi said, "a comprehensive evaluation of strength, intelligence, and ability."

"Then you Which one is stronger?"

"Either one is strong."

Wen Chu smiled, he knew that Wei Siqi was very strong, but this person followed his ass all day long, and didn't do weird things every day. It's just that on the way to do weird things, he looks more like a three-year-old who can't even walk steadily than the Duke.

"However, blood clans with higher titles also have a lot of say in this regard." Vesch said, "Fred came here just now for this matter."

Wen Chu glanced back: "Come to Lavel Can you help him get promoted?"

"That's right," Vesch said, "The last time I came to you was probably to please Lavelle, but unfortunately I kicked him out. I didn't expect him to give up." "

He went to I said again that not all blood races hate humans." Wen Chu thought for a while and asked, "Is his attitude towards humans also to please Lavelle?" "I don't know,"

Wei Siqi got a With the lollipop in his mouth, he said indistinctly, "A person should

not be judged by his appearance." Wen Chu didn't say anything more, these things had little to do with him.

He hasn't seen Lavelle very much in the past few days. One is that he himself is embarrassed, whether it's a big deal or a small thing...but every time he thinks about it, he feels a little embarrassed, so he tries to avoid people.

The second is that Lavelle seems to be a bit busy recently, and even Veschi would leave from time to time, so he couldn't stay with him intensively 24 hours a day.

Wen Chu sincerely hoped that this state could last for a while longer.

He went to eat with Qi Shi that day. The food was relatively simple and was distributed by the blood clan. I ate too much a few days ago, so I just changed my taste today and ate something light.