Chapter 30

Chapter 30 Did You Go To The Wedding?

    Wen Chu put the medicine on himself, then took Pei Yuli to He Xiaoqing's house together.

    Her home is located in a village on the outskirts of the city, and the location Liu Jiang told them should not be wrong.

    The distance was not far, and the two simply walked through the lively market.

    It's just that when he was about to reach the place, the bell on Pei Yuli's waist vibrated violently, tinkling, and the color became more and more bright red.

    "It seems that the place is right." Wen Chu bent down, pounded it with a fan, and stared at the bell. It is not a problem to bring such a wicked bell to someone's house to ask questions: "How can we make her Calm down?"

    He stretched out his hand to take off the bell tied around the man's waist, but just halfway through, Pei Yuli suddenly grabbed his wrist.

    Wen Chu looked up at him puzzled.

    Pei Yuli opened his mouth, as if he wanted to say something, but in the end he didn't say anything, he took off the bell himself and handed it over with a cold face.

    Wen Chu picked up the bell, knocked and shook it again and again, but the bell was like a fussy child who didn't listen to the adults, and didn't act according to Wen Chu's wishes at all.

    In the end, he threw the bell to Pei Yuli helplessly, and said, "You try?"

    Pei Yuli reached out and touched the bell a few times, and a trace of magic power slowly poured into it where Wen Chu couldn't see it. Then, the vibration of the bell gradually decreased, and the color returned to normal.

    Wen Chu smiled: "Excellent."

    After speaking, he stretched out his hand and took out a small barrel-shaped thing, and then injected some spiritual power into the end, and the thing immediately sent a bunch of blue signal flares into the sky.

    Wen Chu said: "Let's go, Lu Qi will be there in a while, let's go to her house first and ask." The

    dilapidated gray wooden door was wide open, and the two walked in without hindrance.

    The yard was overgrown with weeds, and the surrounding was a desolate and dilapidated scene. If he hadn't seen the old woman washing clothes in front of the house, Wen Chu would almost have thought that there was no one living there.

    There is only one house here, which seems to be built randomly with wooden boards. A roar came from inside: "Smelly lady, go cook! I'm starving to death!"

    Wen Chu frowned when he heard this.

    The old lady put down the things in her hand, sighed helplessly, then wiped her hands on her body, stood up and was about to walk into the house.

    At a glance, he saw the two people walking towards him, and was stunned for a moment.

    Wen Chu was wearing the school uniform of the Zongzhen sect. Since the Zongzhen sect often sent people to do tasks in the mortal world, many people knew who they were when they saw this outfit.

    Wen Chu walked up to him, and said in a slow tone, "Ma'am, we are disciples of the Zongzhen sect, and I would like to ask you some questions."

    After hearing this, the old lady was obviously at a loss, and wiped her hands on the apron again. , and then said: "I'll go and call my old man out." But

    her old man's temper was too violent, and before anyone could speak, he cursed again and again, and his words were unbearable.

    Wen Chu frowned even deeper.