Chapter 57

Chapter 57 It's fate to not die.

Song Baifeng raised his head and closed his eyes, uncontrollably thinking about the scene of the car accident in his mind. As long as I think of Wen Chu being inside, my heart seems to be grabbed by something, and it hurts.

The pheromones suddenly became disordered, and the minty aroma filled the small space in the car, bringing the coldness that penetrated into the bone marrow.

The driver was excited by the sudden rush of pheromone, the steering wheel turned uncontrollably, and the car body shook.

Song Baifeng came back to his senses, suppressed his emotions, put away the pheromone together, and the car continued to drive forward smoothly.

There was no response from the other end of the phone, and he raised his voice and shouted: "General Song, are you still there? Are you there?"

"Yes," his voice was a little hoarse, "How is the accident?"

"The vehicle was seriously damaged... "

Song Baifeng didn't care about the car or not at all, he frowned and interrupted: "What about the people?"

But he actually knew that under such circumstances, even the car would be crushed and deformed into a small ball, and the people inside There is no possibility of survival at all.

"The person in the driver's seat died on the spot, and he couldn't see his face clearly because of the explosion."

Song Baifeng clenched his hands tightly, his fingertips turned white, he paused and asked, "Where's the other person?"

"Another person?" That person Some doubts said, "There is only one person in the car."

Song Baifeng straightened up suddenly, his heart almost jumped out of his chest, and a little bit of hope slowly ignited. There was only one person inside, and he was in the driver's seat, so Wen Chu was not in the car, so there might still be a possibility of survival.

The man continued: "General Song, can you send someone to claim it from us?"

Song Baifeng hung up the phone directly, and said to the driver, "Go to National Highway 713."

He found Wenchu's phone number on his phone and called past. Maybe Wen Chu had already taken the subway home, maybe...

A cold electronic tone came from the phone and rang in the dark car.

Still no one answered.

At the same time, the surveillance video on National Highway 713 was sent, and the person intercepted the few seconds before the accident very accurately.

After Song Baifeng looked it over, he stroked the long black belt around his waist with his fingers. While clicking on the communication, he found the specific location of the accident, and sent the location, information about the serial car accident, and Wen Chu's personal information together.

Then he issued an order to the Thirteenth Guards: "Block National Highway 713, together with the Fifth and Eleventh Guards, search around the location to find the location of Zhong Huai, and don't let go of every inch." These three guards were Song Baifeng from The other ten escorts were brought back from the frontier fortress and remained on the battlefield. The Fifth and Eleventh Guards have high strength and mainly perform various assassinations or special missions. The usual work of the Thirteenth Guards is to transmit information and various backup and search tasks. Song Baifeng's tone was indescribably awe-inspiring: "If you find the Free Army, try to capture it alive while ensuring your own safety." If something went wrong at the beginning of Wen, Song Baifeng's eyes flashed a hint of ruthlessness, it is not as simple as eradicating the Free Army up. "Received!" Song Baifeng breathed out as if overwhelmed after finishing all this, and said to the driver, "Drive faster." He looked out of the dark window, opened the window, and the evening wind howled past, and his hair was blown away. It messed up a bit. He spread his hands, letting the wind blow away the cold sweat from his palms. The three escorts and Song Baifeng arrived at the accident site almost at the same time. Several helicopters hovered in the thick night, the sound of propellers breaking through the air. Song Baifeng stood in front of the guardrail, looking down at the steep hillside with rolling gravel, his face sank like water. The voice of the captain of the Thirteenth Guard came from the long black belt around his waist: "All members of the Fifth and Eleventh Guards, and 20 people from the Thirteenth Guard landed on the target spot accurately for search work, and the rest of the Thirteenth Guard drove Helicopter for data observation."