Chapter 89

Chapter 89 I have something to leave, and I will see you in the future, don't read it.

    Ji Hanyan's words seemed to be suppressed for a long time.

    The blood on the wrist faintly smeared on the gauze.

    Wen Chu said: "Brother, my hand hurts."

    This voice brought Ji Hanyan back to his senses.

    Wen Chu called him "brother" to remind him to treat him as a friend and a brother, but nothing else.

    Ji Hanyan felt an unspeakable bitterness in his heart, and Wen Chu blocked all the words he hadn't spoken yet, making his chest ache from the boredom.

    But still thinking about his injury, and unwilling to say anything to waste time, he got up to get the medicine.

    Ji Hanyan smiled wryly, a few words arranged him clearly.

    He had been thinking about the steps of applying the medicine in his mind just now, and this time the action was much more familiar than last time.

    Wen Chu looked at Ji Hanyan's extremely serious expression, and lowered his head to suppress the expression on his face.

    "Does it still hurt?" Ji Hanyan asked.

    Wen Chu shook his head, and the shadows on the arms of the two swayed.

    Ji Hanyan looked up at him, hesitant to speak.

    Wen Chu didn't raise his head, and asked in a low voice, "Are you ready?"

    "Okay," Ji Hanyan said, "Eat something."

    Wen Chu quickly stuffed something into his mouth, and then ran away.

    Ji Hanyan looked at Wen Chu's back, a little loneliness flashed in his eyes.

    Wen Chu threw himself on the soft big bed, sighed under the quilt, what's wrong with this man, what's wrong.

    Some time ago, he was still sneering at him and ignoring him, why do you want to do it today...

    The atmosphere between the two is really getting weirder and weirder. Wen Chu was a little uncomfortable, and he didn't know what attitude to use to deal with Ji Hanyan like this.

    Wen Chu buried his head in the quilt a little more. He touched the soft bed beside him, and suddenly realized that there is... only one room.

    He sat up abruptly, his expression serious.

    Tang Yuan has long been accustomed to this, and he floated around doing nothing.

    "Tang Yuan, I think something is wrong."

    "Are you talking about Shi Zi?" Tang Yuan said, "I think this reaction is quite normal."

    "No, I heard something." Wen Chu sat on the spot and thought After a while, he stood up suddenly and walked towards the door. Ji Hanyan was not there, so he should have sent the food to the kitchen.

    Wen Chu paused before going out, took out a very small short knife from his sleeve, walked to the table, quickly carved a few words, and then went out.

    Tang Yuan was a little puzzled and said: "Where are you going? Did you get scared away by Ji Hanyan?"

    Wen Chu was furious: "Why are you scared? I have business to do!"

    He felt a little guilty when he said this, Wen Chu originally didn't intend to take such a big risk, but what happened just now did have a certain impetus.