Chapter 115

Chapter 115 Getting angry is because someone made you feel bad.

The scorching breath penetrated through the thin clothing and penetrated into the tiny pores of the skin, dispelling the chill in the icy cage.

Wen Chu leaned on Lavelle's chest, and said what he couldn't say to Qi Shi just now: "I feel a little uncomfortable." Lavelle was

stunned for a moment, his heart filled with soreness, and he took off his coat Caged on Wen Chu's body, he immediately hugged him up and said, "It won't be uncomfortable soon."

Qi Shi stared blankly at this scene, feeling guilty and guilty all at once. Seeing this appearance, the blood clan He was obviously very kind to Wen Chu, but it was impossible to do what the vampire who came to him said.

But he did such a stupid thing, and almost caused Wen Chu to die because of it.

Lavelle gave him a cold look, turned and left.

Covered with a warm coat, Wen Chu's chin was stuck in the collar, only his head was exposed, and it seemed to be full of Lavelle's breath inside and out. He was hugged quietly, away from that extremely cold cage, Wen Chu didn't break free for the first time.

He suddenly thought of something: "Qi knows him..."

Lavelle clenched his hands, looked down at Wen Chu, and said inexplicably, "Why are you still thinking about him?"

Wen Chu met his eyes and looked at Wen Chu. After a while, I asked: "Are you angry?"

Lavel held Wen Chu's hand and gently stroked his back, his face softened: "Am I fierce?"

"Not fierce," Wen Chu said, "Not quite the same as usual."

"Annoyed," Lavelle said.

Wen Chu shrank his head back into his clothes again: "...Is it because of me?"

That's right, being put on such an inexplicable matter for no reason, and running over to save others, Wen Chu paused, his voice a little soft, His eyes were on the corner of his clothes: "I'm causing you trouble."

"It's not because of you," Lavelle looked at Wen Chu's pale and dry lips, his voice was low, "I'm angry because someone made you uncomfortable."

Wen Chu was stunned for a moment.

But Lavelle didn't say anything, and hugged Wen Chu even tighter, as if he wanted to strangle him into his flesh and blood, but he was afraid that he would hurt and had to relax his strength.

He walked quickly to his room, pulled out his hand and took out a ball from his pocket, with a flick of his wrist, he casually threw it into the prison where Wen Chu stayed just now.

Originally, Qi Shi lowered his head and followed the two of them not too far away, and caught a glimpse of Lavelle's movements. Looking at the past along the way, as soon as he turned around, a huge roar sounded, and a heat wave rushed towards his face, the flames soared into the sky, with a scorching and unbearable breath.

He was slammed into the wall behind him by this impact force, and when he regained his composure and looked forward, he saw only a pile of smoke and scattered stones.

Qi Shi was completely stunned, that person... blew up this place?

The impact behind was firmly blocked by Lavelle. Hearing the voice, Wen Chu raised his eyes and looked at Lavelle. Thinking of what the man said just now, he didn't ask anything.

Lavelle took him directly to his room, put him on the bed and went to unbutton Wenchu.

Wen Chu opened his eyes wide, and immediately pressed his hand: "What, what are you doing?"