Chapter 133-134

Chapter 133 Reach out and let me have a look.

The thick medicinal fragrance penetrated into the tip of the nose and enveloped the surroundings.

Wen Chu held his breath, half opened one eye, and glanced to the side.

The whole body is covered with water, and there are various petal medicinal herbs floating above the calm water surface.

Looking through the water and glass, I saw the room I was in.

The place here was originally quite wide, but after placing a two-meter-wide fish tank, it became a bit aggrieved.

Wen Chu originally thought that Lian Yize was just talking about buying a big fish tank for fun, but he didn't expect that the goods had already arrived.

The room is white and gray, and the decoration is also very simple. On the left is a neat row of bookshelves, on the right is a large table, a potted plant, and... a person.

Lian Yize looked down at the document, glanced from top to bottom, stroked the paper a few times with the signature pen, and flipped the next page with his fingertips.

The movements are not too fast, and seem a little careless, as if they are just passing the time.

From Wen Chu's angle, one can see Lian Yize's curved and smooth side face, revealing a sharp-edged sternness.

Looking at it, he tilted his head over.

"Are you awake?"

Wen Chu: "..."

He closed his eyes, thought about what happened yesterday, and continued to lie flat.

It's just that the tail of the fish that has emerged is swinging uncontrollably, causing faint water waves.

With a "click", Lian Yize put the pen on the table.

"We'll talk when we wake up."

The tone was fierce.

This is to settle accounts after Qiu Hou, Wen Chu closed his eyes and did not speak.

Lian Yize laughed angrily.

Afraid of getting angry, after a while, Wen Chu still sat up, with the tail of the fish behind him, both hands out of the water holding the upper edge of the glass tank, his head protruding a little to let the sound out.

He took the initiative to admit his mistake and said, "I'm sorry."

Lian Yize glanced at him, then moved away expressionlessly, and said in a flat voice, "What's wrong with you?"

Wen Chu said very sincerely, "I caused you trouble yesterday."

"Then What about it?"

"It has affected your plan, and I trouble you to waste your time to save me."

Lian Yize: "..."

Lian Yize turned to stare at him without saying a word.

Wen Chu's whole head came out of the water, lay on the glass tank and thought for a while, and said, "It also exposes your identity, which is very detrimental to your future actions." There are so many things to say, but none of them are on the point

.

Wen Chu lay on the glass tank, water droplets slid down the silver hair, dripped on the white shoulders and neck, and a small puddle of water gathered on it. He probably knew that he had indeed caused trouble, so he looked at Lian Yize with weak eyes after saying this.