Chapter 95

Chapter 95 Chris, I want this guy.

    In a small room, Wen Chu was lying on a one meter wide plank bed. The vision here was extremely dim, and he could vaguely see another person lying on the bed, sound asleep.

    With a "bang", the iron door was suddenly opened.

    The warm yellow light above his head lit up, and Wen Chu could clearly see what it looked like here.

    The room was empty, except for the wall and a lamp above the head, there were only two beds and two people left.

    It looked very depressing and dull.

    The sleeping man on the opposite side was wearing simple white short-sleeved shorts with a few numbers printed on the chest—1044.

    One person stood at the iron gate: "1045, come out."

    The tone seemed to be dealing with something. Livestock for slaughter.

    Wen Chu frowned when he heard the words, and looked down to see several numbers on his right chest.

    It was 1045.

    Enduring the severe headache, he stood up, bent over to put on the shoes beside the bed, and followed the people out.

    The iron gate was closed again.

    The corridor was extraordinarily long. After walking for a while, Wen Chu sorted out the memories that came from him.

    There are two kinds of advanced intelligent creatures in this world, one is ordinary human beings, and the other is vampires whose lifespan and force value are a level higher. But vampires are also people, just mutated people.

    The two live in two different areas, and in recent years, the well water has not violated the river water.

    Vampires are not allowed to step out of the boundary, but the human world needs to enshrine a certain number of humans every year to maintain their survival.

    The original owner was named Lin Yu, who lived in an orphanage when he was a child, but was arrested and sent here at the age of eight to provide fresh blood for vampires, and his name was replaced by a cold number.

    The ranks within the vampires are distinct, just like the previous classes in human society. They are divided into commoners and nobles according to the purity and strength of blood. The nobles are further divided into five classes: Duke, Marquis, Earl, Viscount, and Baron. There is also a monarch at the top .

    Different levels have completely different rights. Generally speaking, the greater the title, the stronger the strength.

    Although the vampire's force value is high, Wenchu ​​thinks that if this system is strictly enforced, civilization will probably not be so developed.

    The original owner was sent here when he was seven or eight years old. It has been more than ten years now, and he has almost no memories of his childhood. Wen Chu has no way of knowing what the human world on the other side is like.

    Now that the daily blood supply time has passed, there is probably only one possibility to call him over at this time.

    Due to the small number of human beings, the system requires that vampires are not allowed to drink human blood at will, and it is even more forbidden to overdose and cause human death.

    But these rules are aimed at civilian vampires, and basically have no restrictive effect on those nobles. They even vigorously advocate that nobles should have a few "blood bags" with them, as if they can only drink fresh blood by lying on their necks. It's an orthodox vampire.