Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Distressed for a der!

    "What do you want to buy?" Wen Chu asked.

    "Aren't you going to a banquet in two days?" Jiang Yuzhou said, "I don't have enough time to customize private clothes, so I'll buy a few sets to make do."

    It seems that Jiang Yuzhou still heard what he said to Lin Chengchao last time.

    However, he thought that the "several sets" could be counted on one hand, and the "makeshift" he thought was looking for a few clothes that could be worn in random shops.

    Unexpectedly, Jiang Yuzhou directly booked the entire shopping mall, leading him to all the high-end brands.

    It was Wenchu's first experience of this kind of treatment, and he was taken aback when he first saw this battle.

    There were only the two of them in the huge shopping mall, followed by a few bodyguards to take clothes. Every time they entered a store, there was a neat line of people smiling at them both.

    Wen Chu was a little timid immediately, he turned around and wanted to run.

    Wenchu ​​is not disgusted with this kind of battle, but feels...inappropriate or unworthy.

    Jiang Yuzhou raised his hands and feet in favor of doing this kind of thing for Ning Xihe, but when it was his turn, he was a little confused. The two had nothing to do with each other, and the name was not right. It was inevitable that this kind of thing happened to the two of them. Somewhat strange.

    But he didn't run, Jiang Yuzhou took his hand and asked, "What are you running for?"

    "I think we should go out," Wen Chu said firmly, "Just buy a set on the street."

    Jiang Yuzhou looked at him with raised eyebrows: " Why? Are you worried that I have spent too much money for you?"

    Before Wen Chu opened his mouth, Jiang Yuzhou took him into a shop and said casually: "You are my child, how can I spend money for you? My freedom."

    Wen Chu didn't speak, he pulled out a piece of clothing casually, glanced at the price calmly, and then put the clothing back to its original position calmly.

    He was silent for a while and asked: "Is it necessary to buy such expensive clothes?"

    "It is necessary, you have to go with me," Jiang Yuzhou said, "You must not lose my face."

    Yes, face is so important.

    After hearing the beginning, you will suddenly realize the important point.

    "With you?" Wen Chu was shocked, "I'll go with you?"

    What about Ning Xiyu? What about such a big official match?

    "If you don't follow me, who are you with?" Jiang Yuzhou's tone suddenly turned cold, "Is it Lin Chengchao?"

    Seeing this person's thinking became more and more crooked, Wen Chu sighed, unable to explain.

    Jiang Yuzhou took out a piece of clothing, gestured to Wenchu, and put it in the hands of the salesperson behind him.

    Not long after, the thin salesperson next to him was holding clothes that were out of proportion to his figure, only showing a face with a strong smile.

    Around Wenchu, he didn't have much idea about money, but he still felt a little pain. He pointed to the thick pile in front of him, and asked, "Are these...all I want to try on?