Chapter 122

Chapter 122 Ravel's hand is shaking...

Wen Chu raised his head and glanced. In the past, when Lavelle took him away, the surroundings were bright, but now it was pitch black without any light.

"The necklace should have been taken away." Wen Chu said.

Karin also thought of this at this time, and his face changed suddenly: "We have to get out of here quickly." " Wait a minute, is there

any other way to open the door?"

The technology can't be broken, but now that the necklace has been taken away, they can force the door open."

But when the door is broken, it will make a loud noise.

"Then let's go," Wen Chu sighed, "I will find an opportunity to spread the news later." The

necklace and the vampire interact with each other, and only the vampire can take it off the bronze door in front of them, and it takes a lot of effort .

Lavelle had told him before that if a vampire tried to leave here or take the necklace, the human world would receive a message to launch a bomb.

In order to prevent accidents, the human world will shut down the launch system one hour before the parliament starts. Wenchu ​​will open the gate half an hour before the start. If you go too early, most of the nobles have not yet entered the castle, which will not only increase the risk of being discovered, but also lead to the failure of the plan.

Wen Chu arrived neither early nor late, and someone should have taken the things away during the half-hour gap.

Who will it be?

Does that vampire know their plan?

If you don't know, how can the time be so accurate? If he knew, why did he only take the necklace but not stay to catch them? Do you think they don't pose any threat and don't bother to waste time talking to them, or is there another reason?

He followed Karin quickly away from the gate, thought of this and asked, "How many people here did Lavelle tell this plan?"

"Only Master Wisch." Carlin thought of something after finishing speaking, "But there are also a few spies released by humans who know the plan."

Wen Chu didn't ask any more questions.

There was nothing unusual on the way back.

Karin took him back to the room, but there was still no sign of Lavelle. It was not known whether he had not returned or had already gone to the castle.

But civilians can't use the upward elevator, and it's too late to find someone now.

The original plan was to let Lavelle go there to delay as long as possible, so as not to make Kevin suspicious. After all, he might have some buttons in his hand that can control the device, so that humans have enough time to take action, but now they can't even I can't put it in.

Wen Chu asked: "Who is the person that Lavelle is going to see?"

"That human doctor," Karin said helplessly, "but we can't go there now."

He knew what Wen Chu wanted to do, but he just experienced that kind of He couldn't trust those people anymore, let alone let Wen Chu go to see them.

Wen Chu closed his eyes, frowned slightly and thought for a while: "Lavel trusts him, so there should be no problem."

Karin hesitated for a moment, and finally agreed.