Chapter 63

Chapter 63 Is your susceptibility period approaching?

As soon as Song Baifeng finished speaking, needles could be heard in the surroundings, and the atmosphere suddenly froze frighteningly.

Liang Tingnan and Liang Tingbei put their hands on the table, sitting upright with their backs straight, not daring to show their air. Looking back and forth at Song Baifeng and Song Zhi, they finally had no place to look, and both of them looked at Wen Chu in unison.

Wen Chu looked at Song Baifeng, with many puzzled emotions flashing in his eyes.

Song Zhi lowered his head, but he could see his flushed face and slightly trembling body. The five fingers clenched tightly, as if pinching into the flesh.

Song Baifeng's tone was still calm and breezy: "I don't want to repeat what I said just now."

Song Zhi's body shook suddenly, and then he stood up with a sullen face, quickly walked towards the door, and rushed out.

Wen Chu's eyes fell on the door for a while, and then he looked at Song Baifeng: "Where is he going?"

"His father is coming back soon," Song Baifeng said, "He should be home." He called the housekeeper casually, He didn't leave any thought to anyone: "Pack up the things in his room and send them back together."

Wen Chu wanted to ask something more, Song Baifeng started to pick up some food for him, and his voice was not as cold as before: "Eat first, I'll ask about other things later."

Wen Chu couldn't taste the taste of his meal, and it wasn't a pity that Song Zhi left, if he left normally, Wen Chu raised his hands and feet in favor, and jumped up happily.

But now, the tension between Song Baifeng and Song Zhi seems to be because of him.

And what Song Baifeng said just now, what does it mean...

After dinner, Liang Tingnan and Liang Tingbei hurried back to their home, afraid to see something they shouldn't see again.

Wen Chu originally planned to follow Song Baifeng into the study, but unexpectedly, Song Baifeng directly dragged him into his bedroom.

It was the first time for Wen Chu to come to Song Baifeng's bedroom, he was at a loss for a while, and kept looking at the surrounding environment.

But he quickly lost interest. The layout facilities here are basically the same as his own, and the style is also similar, and Tangyuan didn't feel the existence of energy stones.

Song Baifeng took out a black box from the drawer of the bedside table, and asked, "Is your susceptibility period coming soon?"

Wen Chu was stunned for a moment, and touched the glands on his neck. Not long after he came to this world, he hasn't fully adapted to his identity, but he has forgotten these things.

Moreover, he has been busy studying, and he only has a general understanding of physiological knowledge, and he thinks he can make do with it.

So until now, I only know that the susceptible period is something that Alpha will appear once a month, and during this period, the body will be weaker than usual, and may not be able to control the release of pheromones. Alpha will be very eager for the company of Omega.

But the rainy night when I came here last time was because the original owner was too stimulated, and the susceptibility period was a little earlier, and this month it returned to normal. It should be these two days.

Wen Chu let out a "hmm".

Song Baifeng lowered his head and knocked on an inhibitor, and beckoned to Wenchu: "Come here." Wenchu