Chapter 148

Chapter 148 Hope you are satisfied with this result.

The morning sun shone in, Wen Chu opened his eyes, and was the first to feel the heat coming from in front of him, overflowing from the chest of the person in front of him.

Strong arms wrapped around him, enveloping him in his arms.

Wen Chu raised his head, just in time to meet Shanglian Yize's soft eyebrows.

He didn't know when he woke up. He stroked Wen Chu's back with his palm, and said in a lazy voice, "Are you awake?"

After Wen Chu was brought home by Lian Yize last night, this man insisted on coming over. Let him look at his wound, but after the clothes were lifted, there was a bandage wrapped inside. Wen Chu didn't even see what the wound looked like, but was dazzled by the abdominal muscles in front of him.

Then he was caught off guard and thrown down. The man stayed on his bed and stayed there for another night as a matter of course.

Wen Chu responded from his throat, as if he hadn't fully woken up yet, his blue eyes looked at him without blinking.

Lian Yize's heart softened, he leaned over and rubbed Wen Chu's cheek, and felt relieved when he found that the temperature had dropped.

Immediately, she lifted the quilt, hugged Wen Chu on the wheelchair beside the bed, and took him to wash up.

After breakfast, the two went to the palace together.

It was Wenchu's first time here in the morning, and the feeling was completely different from before.

He originally wanted to walk, but Lian Yize firmly refused, and finally sat obediently in a wheelchair.

Lian Yize pushed him into the main hall first, and then the inner hall. The sound of the wheelchair sliding resounded in the rather silent palace, as if the wheel of fortune was constantly advancing on the right track.

Wen Chu felt that the heart of the ocean was getting closer and closer to him, and the heart couldn't stop slowly raising it. Only now did he feel a little truth from that unrealistic ease.

"Lian Yize," Wen Chu suddenly said, and turned to look at him, "Did you do that for me yesterday?"

Lian Yize didn't make a sound, but stopped suddenly when he was about to reach the place, and leaned the wheelchair against the window in the corridor. He walked up to Wen Chu, squatted down, and the eyes of the two were almost level.

The warm autumn sun shrouded the two of them through the printed glass, bringing warmth to them.

Wen Chu didn't expect his action, and when his eyes met like this, he blinked: "...what are you going to do?" "I

hope that everything I do in the future," Lian Yize said, "will make you feel better." Be happier."

Wen Chu was stunned for a moment, he just looked at the person in front of him, and a warm feeling gradually flowed into his heart.

After Lian Yize finished speaking, he stretched out his hand and scratched Wen Chu's head, then stood up and pushed him to continue walking.

As soon as he turned a corner, he entered another room. The curtains were drawn, and his vision was extremely dim, but he could vaguely see the scene inside. It was similar to what Wenchu ​​saw with the Heart of the Ocean last time. quality box.

Lian Yize walked over and opened the window, full of dust flew around, he frowned and stepped back a little.

But after a while, there was an inhuman wailing in the corridor.