Chapter 65

Chapter 65 But they are all Alpha...

Tangyuan has the same emotions as Song Baifeng, it knows more about the various information of this world than Wenchu, and knows very clearly that once Alpha absorbs Omega pheromones during the susceptibility period, it will more or less have some impact.

Another way of saying the susceptible period is Alpha's estrus period. Absorbing other Omega pheromones can certainly relieve symptoms, but the glutinous rice balls are a little afraid that Wen Chu will fall into them accidentally, but it is also unheard of for Wen Chu to feel so uncomfortable.

Although Wen Chu doesn't know much about it, there are still the most basic etiquettes such as "male and female giving and receiving". These things should be the same in every world.

He smiled at Xu Li: "Thank you, teacher."

Song Baifeng seemed to have been hit on the head, he lowered his head, his tightly clenched fingers were embedded in the flesh, almost bleeding.

"But this little pain is not a problem," Wen Chu said, "I don't need to bother the teacher."

The other two were stunned at the same time, Xu Li looked a little disappointed, lowered his head and forced a smile: "Alright, then... I I'll go back first."

He seemed ashamed to stay here any longer, and Wen Chu's pheromone had too much influence on his Omega, so he was about to leave.

Song Baifeng suddenly stopped him: "Teacher Xu, please wait for me." He hugged Wen Chu without saying anything, and sent him into the room in front of Xu Li.

Xu Li watched Song Baifeng gently put Wen Chu on the bed, the two were very close, their movements were extremely intimate, and the actions of a person who seemed to have a particularly cold personality were gentle enough to Wen Chu.

I don't know if it was an illusion, but he even felt a hint of ambiguity between lovers from the way the two got along.

But they are all Alphas...

Song Baifeng left the room after getting settled. Xu Li was sitting on the sofa in the living room downstairs and waiting.

Song Baifeng sat opposite Xu Li, with a gentle smile, but his eyes were cold: "Teacher Xu is very kind, does he care so much about his students?"

Xu Li lifted the glasses frame on the tip of his nose: " The teacher cares about the students, that's what it should be."

Song Baifeng narrowed his eyes, but he didn't intend to let people go just like that. He smiled seemingly, with the aura of a superior around him, and his tone was firm: "You like Him?"

Xu Li wrung his hands together and said nothing.

Like it?

It was the first time he had seen such a lovely person. Wen Chu seemed to be always full of vitality and youthful vigor, and there was also an arrogance in his body, unwilling to admit defeat, but sometimes lazy. Smart, witty, kind and funny cherry-flavored Alpha.

Lectures to him after boring and busy work every day is probably the most relaxing and happy time for me, and it is also the most anticipated thing.

Probably like it.

Otherwise, I wouldn't have put off my work and rushed here, and I wouldn't have made such an opinion just now.

Xu Li looked at Song Baifeng, thinking of the scene he saw just now: "What about you? In what capacity are you asking me?"

Before Song Baifeng could speak, Xu Li continued: "You like him too." The