Chapter 85

Chapter 85 I don't want to let you go.

The girl immediately became vigilant when she heard the words. Few people in the capital should know what the school uniforms of Zishuang Palace look like.

She took a look at the clothes of the two of them, and found that they were not from other sects, and slowly breathed a sigh of relief. After a while, she gave a puzzled "Yeah", straightened her back and said, "What's the matter with the Zishuang Palace?"

The Zishuang Palace is a special sect that only recruits women, but it can still squeeze in among all the sects in the world. The location of the five sects.

Unless there are special circumstances, the people inside will generally not leave the palace gate, let alone go out alone, and the range of activities is mostly in the south of the Yangtze River. How could they come to the capital?

Ji Hanyan was a little uncertain at first, but seeing the girl's unwarranted appearance, he simply asked.

"It is rumored that people from Zishuang Palace don't come out of the palace often," Ji Hanyan said, "I'm just curious." The

girl lowered her head and kicked the man mercilessly: "I'm here to arrest people, who made this The guy ran so far."

Ji Hanyan asked straight to the point: "I wonder if a treasure appeared out of thin air in your sect?" The

girl was stunned for a moment, then shook her head and said: "I don't know, I came to the capital a few days ago. You should go to the Zishuang Palace and ask about such things, although our Zishuang Palace does not recruit men, but it is not that men are not allowed to enter, although they are not very welcome."

As soon as the words fell, Wen Chu intuitively felt the danger, he Raising his hand suddenly, a hidden weapon was quickly shot out from his sleeve, with a crisp and loud "crimson", the hidden weapon hit the weapon the man raised towards the girl.

He lay on the ground and immediately stretched out his hand to pick up the knocked down weapon. The girl also reacted at this time, kicked the weapon away, then bent down to remove the strength from the man's arm neatly, and gave him another shot. A hand knife.

After confirming that the man passed out, she breathed a sigh of relief, looked up at Wen Chu, and smiled, "Thank you."

"It's okay," Wen Chu said, "It's just that this man is a bit cunning, you...

" He waved his hand in concern: "I didn't pay attention just now, and this kind of thing won't happen again in the future."

Wen Chu gave a "hmm" and suddenly asked: "Are you going to take him back to the Zishuang Palace?"

" That's right," the girl said bitterly, "this man made a mistake, take him back to fix it."

"It happens that we are going there in a few days," Wen Chu said, "if you don't mind, girl, you can go together, and there will be someone on the way." Take care."

After he finished speaking, he glanced at Ji Hanyan, who did not speak or stop him, probably acquiescing.

Wen Chu continued: "I happen to have some poison, I can feed it to him. It will be much more convenient to untie it when we arrive at Zishuang Palace.

" If it is poisonous, she doesn't have to watch it all the time, and the task will indeed be much simpler. It's just that she has been growing up in the Zishuang Palace, she has never been out, and she has never seen a man. At this time, she is a little embarrassed to meet such a good-looking man.