Chapter 123

Chapter 123 Wen Chu suddenly clenched the corner of Lavelle's clothes, eyes drooping

Confused, Wen Chu heard such a sentence.

Opening his eyelids and looking towards the door, the man's back blocked a large area of ​​light and shadow, only a few strands overflowed from the surrounding area.

Weirdly reassuring.

The transformed humans smelled the sweet smell of blood, and gradually began to gather here.

Lavelle glanced over, but didn't move.

Until the hall in front of you was densely packed with people, their footsteps dragged on the smooth ground, and there were dull panting sounds from time to time.

A bit noisy.

Ravel raised his foot and moved forward, glanced sideways at the person being treated, and closed the door falsely.

When he turned around again, his eyebrows and eyes were a little colder than before.

After a while, the person standing in front of the door suddenly disappeared, and the white light drew smooth arcs around the hall. The movements were so fast that people couldn't see clearly, and the noisy hall became silent in the blink of an eye.

There was a thick layer of dead bodies on the ground.

The strong smell dissipated.

There are too many of these monsters, one wave is not over and another wave is rushing over. There are tens of thousands of humans in the Blood Race Domain, and now it seems that they should all be used as experiments by Kevin.

Lavelle's expression didn't change, he just glanced behind him again, and then closed the door again.

The old man skillfully bandaged Wen Chu's wounds. Fortunately, those monsters just pulled over to suck blood, so there were no particularly deep wounds on his body, and no vital organs were injured.

The medicine sprinkled on the body was extraordinarily cool, Wen Chu didn't say a word, his lower lip turned white from being bitten by him, and his body trembled slightly.

The old man glanced at him, couldn't bear to say: "Speak out if it hurts."

Wen Chu closed his eyes, still silent.

Most of the wounds on his body were bandaged with medicine, which temporarily stopped the bleeding, and only after the old man stopped moving, Wen Chu breathed out slowly. The sheets were soaked in layers of blood and cold sweat.

The sound from outside came over, like noisy white noise, not very noisy.

Wen Chu squinted for a while, and opened his eyes with difficulty.

The old man walked into the small secret room, Wen Chu turned his head, his eyes could only see a corner of his back.

He sat there with his arms moving, not knowing what he was doing.

"Are you spreading news?" Wen Chu asked.

He was bleeding so much, he had no strength, and his voice was very soft.

The old man heard it, and stopped his movements to answer Wen Chu's words: "Well... I just received the news that Kevin treated all the children here as experimental subjects, and those people outside already know the situation here, it should be Other spies told them."

No wonder they didn't break open the door directly, probably because they knew how dangerous the situation inside was.

After a while, the old man said: "They sent another news that they have another plan."