Chapter 101

Chapter 101 His mother's yard flower was abducted by a goddamn vampire!

Just as Wen Chu was watching, the door behind him was suddenly opened, and Lu Yuan came over with two full plates of food and put them on the table: "No, I'll take one for you too, so you're so skinny, eat more "

"Thank you," he put his hand book aside, and asked, "Did you write all of this yourself?" "

Yes." Lu Yuan sat down as he said, impatiently putting a large piece of meat on the table. After feeding it into his mouth, the expression on his face was particularly enjoyable.

Wen Chu raised his eyes and glanced at him, your meat tastes delicious.

Seeing that Wen Chu didn't move, Lu Yuan put the two hard-boiled eggs on the plate in front of him: "Why don't you eat it?"

Wen Chu glanced at the pile of food piled up like a hill in front of him, and showed a particularly forced smile: "I can't finish it."

"Eat as much as you can," Lu Yuan frowned, "The stomach is so small, no wonder you are so thin."

He wiped his mouth and asked, "What do you usually eat in the blood clan? "

I don't eat much," Wen Chu said, "mostly rely on nutrient solution, and occasionally some food." Lu

Yuan froze for a moment, his brows were tightly frowned, and he slowly put down his chopsticks: "It's been like this for more than ten years Came here?"

Wen Chu said "hmm" while eating.

"Is the nutrient solution good to drink?" Lu Yuan asked again.

Wen Chu thought for a moment, swallowed the food in his mouth and said, "Probably the smell of noodles in water." "

Laville will go back today," Lu Yuan sighed, "Don't follow me, I will I'll find you a simple job here, although the situation is a bit tense now, but it's not enough to live on batter every day."

Wen Chu shook his head.

Lu Yuan leaned forward slightly: "Why?"

"There are thousands of people inside, so I just came out," Wen Chu said, "It feels unfair to them."

In fact, he didn't think so far at first, but he ate a few such extraordinarily rich and delicious meals in the past two days, and Lu Yuan said such a thing, he suddenly felt that the people inside were a little sad.

And Qi Shi, I ate so much delicious food, I want him to taste it too.

Lu Yuan looked at him and said nothing for a while.

Wen Chu ate quite a lot in the morning, and he is not very hungry now, so he can't eat after a little bit. Lu Yuan kept two eggs, and then sent the rest back to the restaurant.

Wen Chu continued to turn over the ledger, which also recorded the cultural history and human environment of some blood races.

The family concept of the blood race is very light, unlike human beings, most people will choose to marry and have children. Because the blood race is too powerful, they don't need to live in a group like humans, and can survive alone. Gradually, such things as getting married and having children gradually disappeared in their customs.

However, it is also possible that it is influenced by genes, putting all the desire for affection on the blood, or losing the ability to reproduce.

After this passage, I added a sentence: Take it back, take it back, take it back! His mother's yard flower was abducted by a goddamn vampire!