Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Pei Yuli didn't say anything, and got into the car.

    The winding path leads to a secluded place, and the bamboo house has deep flowers and trees.

    Three figures appeared on the deep and quiet path, the sun was shining high, and their eyes were shining on the path through the dense leaves above their heads.

    Wen Chu got a fan from nowhere, fanned it with one hand, and put the other behind his back, listening to the chattering discussions of the two children behind him.

    This kid Lu Qi looks upright. Generally, people who are so upright are short-sighted, and pour out the truth like beans.

    "Although we are very poor, the sect usually doesn't give money, the place is still small, there is no place to practice, and the food is not good..." Lu Qi counted a bunch of things in a miscellaneous manner, and after half an hour , when the voice changed, those messy things in front seemed to be to set off the last sentence, "But it's okay, our master is good!

    " Although he is not strong, he doesn't know spells, and he is usually lazy."

    Wen Chu: "..."

    Lu Qi said very sincerely: "But he never gets angry and quarrels."

    Wen Chu finally understood why Lu Qi would He chose to come under Chu Yunxi's sect, because his head seems to be different from others.

    If someone else had come, he would have packed up and ran away after hearing his words, but fortunately, the other party was Mozun, so he didn't care much about it.

    Pei Yuli had no expression on the way, no matter how strange Lu Qi said, he just nodded his head lightly, or gave a perfunctory "um", and only raised his eyes when Lu Qi mentioned the word "Master". A glance at Wen Chu's back.

    The place where Chu Yunxi lived was remote and far away, and the three of them walked for a long time before reaching the place.

    There are a total of three small bamboo houses on the top of the mountain, two are for people to live in, and one is for storing sundries.

    Although the place is small, it is beautiful, with colorful flowers and plants, colorful and not messy. There is also a slowly flowing stream next to it, with clear water.

    Wen Chu put the fan in his palm, he looked at the room full of sundries, and then at the place where Lu Qi lived.     Then he stopped treating Mozun

    as an outsider, turned around and immediately decided: "We have no place here, you two should live together."

After a moment, he frowned and nodded reluctantly.

    Wen Chu touched his nose guiltily, thinking that this man is a powerful Demon Lord after all, if he is allowed to live too hard here, will he feel resentful and kill him later?

    "Uncle Chu." A handsome young man came over from the path, holding a scroll in his hand.

    Chu Yunxi turned his gaze away.

    Qi Jingshan passed Pei Yuli and Lu Qi, and went straight to Wen Chu: "Congratulations to Uncle Chu for gaining an additional disciple. Lu Qi has been alone for so many years, so he finally has a companion."

    There was nothing wrong with this sentence. But with the man's mocking face, the words changed.

    Qi Jingshan is the son of the current head.

    Back then, due to the death of both of Chu Yunxi's parents, the position of elder was vacant. One was given to another person of high morals and strength. Xi was snatched away.