Chapter 104

Chapter 104 Humans who can die with a single touch!

Let's go to you together.

"I'm not going to look for him," Wen Chu said, "I'm going to go by yourselves." "

No way, he probably wouldn't have seen us without you." Wei Siqi said loudly from behind, "And we didn't know he was What."

Wen Chu frowned impatiently: "I don't know." "

It's okay," the blond man looked at him, "as long as he knows you're here."

He smiled and stretched out his hand .

Before Wen Chu understood what that sentence meant, he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his neck, he froze for a moment, and then saw large patches of red under his eyes.

The sweet blood flowed out along the cut skin, staining the pure white collar and coat, blurring the vision, and the strength of the whole body seemed to be gradually flowing along the blood.

"Ah, ah, ah, Kevin, you are a fool, so much blood!"

The voice came into his mind intermittently, Wen Chu couldn't tell what Wei Siqi was talking about, and all his feelings were slowly moving away from him Go, dizziness hit suddenly, he could no longer support his body, and lost consciousness for a moment.

Kevin caught the limply fallen person in front of him: "Don't yell all day long." "

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)"Wishiqi Continues To Shout.

Kevin lowered his eyes and looked at Wenchu's tightly closed eyes and pale lips, and then looked at the blood that was almost all over his body: "Probably not." After he finished speaking, he stretched out his hand to cover the wound: "I will Swipe lightly."

"You are such an idiot, he is a human being," Wisch walked over, "A human being who can die with a bang!"

Kevin sighed, and put Wen Chu away slowly. On the ground, he said to Wei Siqi, "Come here and hug him."

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohis blood is too fragrant of me, I can't control it," Wei Siqi came over with a crying face and hugged Wenchu, " Why hasn't Lavelle come here, what if he dies in my arms, woo woo woo woo woo."

Hearing no reply, Wisch opened his eyes, and there was no one in front of him.

The wall next to it was cracked with countless cracks, and Kevin was thrown against the wall. Lavel pinched his neck, gritted his teeth and said, "What... does this mean?"

Kevin looked at him, tilted his head and said : "I want to see what you mean." He smiled, "It's been a long time since I saw you, and I've grown a lot taller."

Lavelle looked at him coldly, and his fingers gradually turned white with force.

Wei Siqi didn't know when he stopped crying: "La, Lavel, that's the monarch." The

familiar smell kept stimulating his brain, and Lavel let go of his hand, turned around and walked towards Wen Chu quickly. Walked over, bent down and picked him up: "Until he wakes up, I don't want to see you two." When

Wen Chu opened his eyes and saw those green eyes, he was startled, his nerves tightened. Stretched up, there was a throbbing pain in the brain, and he almost passed out again. It wasn't that he was timid, he was still in a daze when he woke up, and his consciousness hadn't fully recovered. Those eyes that seemed to swallow him filled his entire field of vision, and anyone would be scared to death. Seeing that he had frightened someone, Wei Siqi jumped off the bed and stood obediently aside. Wen Chu closed his eyes for a while, then rubbed the corners of his brows, frowned and said, "Why are you here?" His voice was a little hoarse, his lips were extremely dry, and when he spoke, he felt like his throat was covered by something. It seems to be blocked. "Lavel said you won't see us until you wake up," Vesch said, "I'll run over and wait for you to wake up." "Is no one stopping you?" Wen Chu sighed. "They couldn't stop me. I came over as soon as Lavelle left, and left as soon as he came over." Wen Chu glanced at him: "Are you afraid of him?" Wei Siqi shook his head: "Why?" "How long have I been asleep?" Wen Chu asked.