Chapter 79

Chapter 79 I'm uncomfortable...

The inside of the cave was a little damp, and the ground was soft, which slowed down some of the impact, but Wen Chu still felt a little uncomfortable from the shock, his head became more dizzy, and the wound on his back was torn even bigger, as if a big hole had been opened. It was densely and unbearably itchy, and the cold air kept getting in, penetrating into the bone marrow.

Just now he was about to walk down the path, but the poison suddenly broke out, his whole body was limp and weak, and his body lost his balance after spinning around for a while.

With some difficulty, he half opened his eyelids and saw Ji Hanyan sitting up with his sword propped up, leaning against the nearby stone wall.

Ji Hanyan stretched out his hand and patted Wen Chu's face: "Have passed

out?" Wen Chu frowned, and tried to push his hand away: "No."

He put his hands on the ground as he spoke, trying to sit up with his elbows. Got up, but failed.

Ji Hanyan pulled him before he fell back to the ground, and pulled him to his side.

The wound on the back cracked again, Wen Chu held back and didn't make a sound.

After sitting next to Ji Hanyan, Wen Chu paused for a while before saying, "Just now...thank you."

Although his consciousness was a little confused, he could feel what happened. If Ji Hanyan hadn't saved him, he would probably have fallen off the cliff with no bones left.

Ji Hanyan didn't speak.

Wen Chu began to observe the environment here. The cave is not deep, and you can reach the end in two steps. There is nothing here, but there is a pit that is not deep and not shallow in the middle. Thinking about the narrow and steep paths just now, he quickly understood the function of this cave.

People in the Fenglei Sect like to be quiet when they practice, and they also like this kind of remote and unique place. This is probably the place where they retreat and practice.

Since it is a place of cultivation, there should be a path like the one they walked by just beside it. Maybe you can go down from here.

Before Wen Chu had time to get up to check, Ji Hanyan stood up straight, walked to the entrance of the cave, and looked to both sides: "There is no way."

"I'm carrying a bunch of fireworks for marking." Ji Hanyan glanced at the white mist around him, "But even if a mark is placed at this position, they probably won't be able to come here.

" Touching his own wound, he didn't know how long he could last. For this kind of people, he probably would have to wait until the year of the monkey.

He glanced at the mechanism on his wrist: "There is another way."

Ji Hanyan followed his gaze and immediately understood what he meant: "What if you faint again when you go down?"

Wen Chu He disassembled the device and threw it to Ji Hanyan: "Go down by yourself."

He was a little uncertain about his body now, in case he fainted on the way down, he didn't know how deep it was below. Ji Hanyan's burden is not small, maybe the two of them will hang on the cliff together to freeze to death or starve to death, or fall directly to death.

Ji Hanyan took it over and took a look at Wen Chu: "What about you?"

"Don't worry about me," Wen Chu said.