Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Are you here to celebrate your birthday or to mess things up?

    In the past two days, under Jiang Yuzhou's punctual supervision, Wen Chu lived a healthy life of going to bed early, getting up early and eating on time.

    Stomach pain is gone, people are more energetic, and everything is fine, but there is still no progress between Jiang Yuzhou and Ning Xiyu.

    If the two were separated by hundreds of thousands of miles, there was no progress in the relationship, Wen Chu could understand, but now they are on the same floor, the office is not too far away, they can meet each other within two steps, and they spend a lot of time meeting each other at work and meetings every day. But one is more calm than the other.

    In the original development, although the two have not confirmed the final relationship at this time, they have reached the point where they can discharge their eyes just by meeting each other.

    But let alone discharge now, the eyes of the two never met.

    The difference between the two situations was so great that Wen Chu once wondered if Jiang Yuzhou had fallen in love with his handsome self.

    But after thinking about it in the end, it is impossible. If he has a girl he likes, he will pamper and coax him every day. If he wants to pick off the moon from the sky, he will not be willing to say a harsh word. Jiang Yuzhou has such a vicious tongue.

    After much deliberation, Wen Chu still felt that the two of them met too little, that there were not enough opportunities, and that their emotions hadn't fermented well.

    It is estimated that the problem is not big.

    Soon it was the day of the banquet, Wen Chu sat in Jiang Yuzhou's car and went with him. Although Wen Chu himself didn't have an invitation letter, the security guard took a look at Jiang Yuzhou's golden invitation letter and respectfully let them in.

    The banquet was set in a five-star hotel, with a magnificent hall and dazzling lights in front of it.

    Wen Chu glanced up, and couldn't help frowning. There were many chandeliers above his head, and the area was not small. If they fell, there was a high probability that they would hit people.

    There are quite a lot of people in the hall, but the surroundings are not very noisy, and their chatting voices are not too loud.

    As soon as Jiang Yuzhou came in, several people stepped forward and surrounded him, calling out "Mr. Jiang, Mr. Jiang". He was also used to this kind of scene, so he nodded politely.

    Wen Chu stood beside Jiang Yuzhou, surrounded by people together, unable to get out, unable to squeeze out, and continued to lean against Jiang Yuzhou. He didn't know any of these people, and he was a little overwhelmed, so he could only laugh awkwardly.

    Jiang Yuzhou glanced at him, and suddenly took his hand: "Sorry, we still have something to do."

    Then he led him out across the crowd.

    After getting away from the encirclement, Wen Chu heaved a sigh of relief: "Why does it look like a meeting with a celebrity."

    Jiang Yuzhou said: "If you don't like it, I will take you to the second floor."

    There is a relatively small hall on the second floor. Only those who have received the first type of invitation can go. There are also several independent rooms, where you can go to rest if you are tired.

    But Wen Chu didn't plan to go there now. The accident happened after the power was cut off in the lobby, but a good five-star hotel suddenly lost power when it was holding a banquet, and the accident happened after it was cut off. Normal people know that there is premeditation behind this.