Chapter 94

Chapter 94 - End of the Fourth World -

    This sentence was so straightforward that Wen Chu was stunned for a moment.

    His face was a little red, and his brain was stuck thinking about the sentence just now, what to marry...

    "If it's not enough," Ji Hanyan saw that he didn't speak, "I still saved ten thousand taels of gold, the house..."

    " That's not what it means!" Wen Chu hurriedly interrupted him, "It's not about money."

    Ji Hanyan looked at him with a smile: "What kind of problem is that?"

    Wen Chu didn't look at him because it was a matter of face!

    Ji Hanyan suddenly grabbed his hand: "Do you want to take a look inside?"

    Before Wen Chu could reply, Ji Hanyan pulled him inside. He got on the boat first, Wen Chu originally wanted to jump in with Ji Hanyan, but he didn't expect that the man suddenly turned around, wrapped his arms around, and hugged him gently on the boat.

    When both feet landed on the ground, Wenchu ​​took a look at Ji Hanyan: "I can jump in by myself."

    "I know." Ji Hanyan walked to the stern, bent down to pick up the paddle on the ground, and rowed skillfully. He stood upright, holding the paddle with his knuckle fingers, his angular profile was full of the setting sun, and he outlined a perfect figure.

    Wen Chu couldn't help but glanced at it a few times, wondering if it was his own filter problem, this man even rowed a boat was a bit pleasing to the eye.

    Sitting on the soft cushion in the cabin, he muttered: "Have you paddled before?"

    "A few days ago," Ji Hanyan said, "I wanted to take you home, so I practiced."

    But seeing this skilled movement, It's not like the level of practice.

    Wen Chu sighed and asked: "If you do this, you won't be afraid that I will become inactive in the future, and I will only eat and be lazy."

    Ji Hanyan smiled: "That's good, I will always support you."

    Wen Chu blinked, looked away with his cheeks on his hands, and looked at the lake in front of him. He couldn't see the edge at a glance, shimmering with light, and looked extraordinarily warm.

    The boat soon reached the shore, Ji Hanyan anchored the anchor on the shore, Wen Chu took advantage of the gap and jumped on it.

    The connection point on the shore is very strong, and the structure underneath is also extraordinarily delicate. The top layer is covered with a layer of something unknown, which looks like tender white jade, and is even a little soft to the touch. He stood on it and stepped on it a few times, but he didn't feel any vibration.

    It took a lot of manpower, material and financial resources to build such a thing in such a short period of time.

    Wen Chu felt a little guilty at this moment, always felt that Ji Hanyan was like the foolish king who was obsessed with beauty and spendthrift recorded in the books, and he... was

    thinking too far.

    Ji Hanyan walked up to him and explained: "It's easy to get wet on the water, so I bought some special waterproof materials from Zishuang Palace for fear of making you uncomfortable."

    Wen Chu looked up at him: "You went to Zishuang Palace Frost Palace?"

    "Well," Ji Hanyan said, "They are more experienced, so I went to ask."