Chapter 61

Chapter 61 can give you a prestige and get you back.

Song Baifeng stretched out his arms to hug Wen Chu, got up and left.

Aidell was waiting outside, and when he saw the person coming out, he was stunned for a moment, and looked up and down the postures of the two of them: "You are..."

Song Baifeng laughed: "Drunk." Aidell

felt even weirder Ordinarily, the relationship between Song Baifeng and Zhong Lin wasn't that good at the time, the two would at most say hello when they met, and they would sell each other face when they traded. Why does the relationship with his son feel unusual now?

Song Baifeng calmly pulled Wen Chu into his arms, blocked Aidell's sight, and asked aloud, "Aren't you going?"

Aidell came back to his senses, and took the opposite path that Song Baifeng used when going back and forth: "Change I bought a new car, do you want a driver?"

Now that their whereabouts have been exposed, the car that came here can't be driven back, maybe someone will do something wrong, and it's easy to be a target.

Song Baifeng looked down at Wen Chu: "Get one, I don't want to drive." The

mask was placed in the room, and instead of the way they came, they took the secret road to the garage.

Song Baifeng put Wen Chu on the back seat of the car first, and then sat on it himself. He hesitated for a while, but reached out and pulled Wen Chu over, letting him rest on his lap.

The car started, the vision inside the car was dim, and it was extremely quiet.

Song Baifeng played with Wen Chu's hair, and that secret thought emerged again, but he only dared to look at Wen Chu's sleeping face, his desire was deeply suppressed by him, and he sat stiffly all the way, moving He didn't dare to move either.

He took a deep breath and leaned back on the back seat, his eyes became darker.

Wen Chu looked at the two people who were wearing the same school uniform as him in front of him. They seemed to be about the same age as him, a little older than him, and their figures were not as imposing as he thought.

It's not that he is confident, he always feels that these two people can't beat him. What if you encounter any danger and are accidentally beaten to death by others?

He can't even protect himself well. I'm afraid he doesn't have the extra experience to protect others.

Wen Chu turned around and glanced at Song Baifeng, leaned closer to the person, and asked in a low voice: "Is it really okay for the two of them? Will it be a bit dangerous for them?"

Song Baifeng looked at Wen Chu who was frowning slightly, and was still concerned at this time Others, he couldn't help but stretched out his hand and pinched Wen Chu's cheek: "You are from the army, you have received special training since you were young, and you were specially transferred from the special forces. If you don't even have the ability to complete this task, then why do you need them?" ?"

Wen Chu didn't pay much attention to Song Baifeng's actions, after hearing these words, he even looked at the two people on the opposite side who became majestic and respectful.

Among the two, the one with a cold face and looked a bit unfriendly was called Liang Tingbei, and the other one with a warm face but a vicious smile was Liang Tingnan.

Song Baifeng said that the two of them are twins, but they don't look alike at all, but they both look good.

The two followed him to school, not far behind him.