Chapter 145

Chapter 145 If necessary, I can give you my life.

The fine breathing is intertwined within a short distance.

Lian Yize finally let him go.

Wen Chu leaned his head against the cold car window, his eyes were slack, the sea-blue eyes glistened with rational tears, stained on the thick eyelashes, and then slid a little down his cheeks, gathering on the flushed cheeks. Light, forming crystal pearls.

Lian Yize reached out to wipe it off, and then smoothed Wen Chu's messy hair, and then looked at the man, his eyes still falling on his plump, rosy lips.

He leaned over and pecked lightly, without any desire, just wanting to touch someone.

"Do you hate it?" Lian Yize asked.

Wen Chu closed his eyes, blocking all sight. The feeling of being kissed is very strange, he is still sitting on the human lap at this time, the soft and intertwined touch takes him up to the clouds, the brain is completely blanked by Lian Yize's forceful washing, making him temporarily forget that he was sinking in the The worst thing in my heart.

Wen Chu couldn't tell what it felt like, his brain had already stopped working, and he didn't want to think about the answer to this complicated question.

Even Yize didn't speak.

A sense of heaviness weighed on his heart, dragging his spirit, which had been tense for a day, to sink down. Lian Yize mercilessly squeezed out the last bit of Wen Chu's energy.

The surroundings were so quiet that even his consciousness precipitated together.

Wen Chu didn't know when he fell asleep, he just felt that he slept very deeply, and when he woke up the next day, he realized something was wrong.

Wen Chu was lying on the bed in the room that Lian Yize had arranged for him before.

The window was brightly lit, the sun was hanging high, and the sunlight that came through had already burned his face.

He turned over with the quilt in his arms, and looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table. Sure enough, it was already noon.

But the bed was quite warm, Wen Chu shrank back inside again, still didn't want to get up.

The door was suddenly twisted open with a soft sound.

Wrapped in a quilt, Wen Chu stared at the door, and caught a glimpse of a familiar figure through the crack of the door.

His brain, which was still immobile, turned with difficulty, and he recalled a series of things that happened last night with a blank expression.

Oh, Lian Yize seems to have kissed him yesterday.

Oh, after the kiss, he babbled and didn't want to move, so Lian Yize carried him back to his room.

Oh, Lian Yize seems to have wiped the juice off his body...

oh oh oh oh oh.

Wen Chu decisively closed his eyes.

Play dead.

The sound of footsteps came from far to near, and Wen Chu's heart was pounding.

The soft mattress was suddenly pressed down, and the cold palm covered his forehead.

Wen Chu's heart stopped for a moment, not knowing what this man was going to do.

He obviously did such a shameless thing last night, why is this person still appearing at his bedside without any shyness?