Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Wenchu ​​thought for a while and said, "There will be food at the banquet."

    Until Lin Chengchao and Wen Chu sat together on the short ponytail, looking at the barbecue tables covered in front of him, he was still in a daze.

    Wen Chu looked at his indescribable expression, gloated and said, "Forget that you are a young master, you won't have diarrhea after eating these."

    "No, it's just a meal." Lin Chengchao said, looking at Wen Chu, frowning "It's your stomach, is it acceptable?"

    Wen Chu was silent for a moment, then said frankly: "No."

    Lin Chengchao: "..."

    He stood up and pulled Wen Chu to leave, but Wen Chu grabbed him The man pressed it down and said very seriously: "One must live in the moment and learn to enjoy oneself in time."

    Lin Chengchao didn't listen to his ghost theory: "What to eat? Do you want to go to the hospital again?"

    Wen Chu didn't expect him to react like this. After all, yesterday they were still in a state of wishing to kill each other, but today they were able to sit here in a more harmonious way and play skewers. The man was still worried about his health.

    Sure enough, both of them are generous and heartless people.

    "I drank porridge all day, and the food I ate was tasteless," Wen Chu said pitifully, "I will leave this beautiful world if I don't eat something good."

    He picked up a skewer of roasted meat sprinkled with cumin Passed the string to Lin Chengchao, and asked very sincerely: "You smell it, doesn't it smell good?"

    Lin Chengchao didn't move.

    He didn't move because of how delicious the skewers were, he hadn't tasted delicacies from mountains and seas before, and he hadn't been reduced to the point where he couldn't walk because of a skewer.

    It was the sentence Wen Chu said before, which sounded pitiful.

    Lin Chengchao said: "Then you eat less."

    Wen Chu took the skewers and put them in his mouth, taking time out of his busy schedule to give him an "ok" sign.

    Seeing how delicious the food was at the beginning, Lin Chengchao's appetite really increased a lot, so he tried a sip.

    Then he soon discovered that once he ate this thing, he couldn't stop it, especially seeing Wen Chu's eating with gusto, this meal was especially good. The rules of eating at home in the past were all left behind by him, and the two of them ate together without caring about their image.

    It is estimated that no one would have imagined that the person who was sitting on a pony at a roadside stall and making skewers would be a rich and powerful kid.

    The two quickly finished off the skewers that were all over the table. Wen Chu looked at Lin Chengchao with his chin in his hand, and said bluntly, "I'm not full."

    Lin Chengchao looked at him and nodded.

    He wasn't full either.

    So the two went to other stalls and ordered two bowls of ramen. Then he finished the meal at such a speed that he didn't even miss the soup in the bowl.

    Wen Chu sat on the saddle and burped lazily. He looked at Lin Chengchao with a smile: "Is it delicious?"

    Lin Chengchao looked at him and smiled, and said reservedly: "It's okay."