Chapter 130

Chapter 130 If I am arrested because of you, I will probably be very sad.

"?" Wen Chu shook his head subconsciously, "No." Afraid that

he would not believe it, Wen Chu immediately explained: "I didn't cry, but I just suddenly got emotional, and then I squeezed out those few pearls with great difficulty."

Lian Yize's gaze, he emphasized his tone, and emphasized again: "That's all."

Even Yize looked at him for three seconds, not sure whether he believed it or not, so he gave a light "um", and put his hand back into his pocket: " Let's go eat."

Wen Chu smelled the aroma from the dining table just now, so he didn't worry about it any more, and walked over.

The dining table was still full of food, full of color, fragrance and taste. After sitting down, Wen Chu hesitated and asked, "Have you eaten yet?" "Not yet, you eat first," Lian Yize said, "I still have

some Something."

He said as he walked out of the living room, but suddenly caught a glimpse of Wen Chu's movements.

Most of Wen Chu's hair was tied up, but it was probably not level enough. A small strand fell on his forehead. When he bowed his head to eat, the strand was a bit of a hindrance. He stretched out his hand and stroked it back casually, and put it on his right ear .

Even Yize didn't think much, and walked over uncontrollably.

Just as Wen Chu lowered his head and took a bite of the meatball, there was a sudden movement behind him. Before he could turn his head, someone touched the top of his head.

Immediately afterwards, the hair was held, the black hair rope was gently stroked down, and the small strand tied to the right ear was hooked up by fingers.

The fingertips ran across the hair and ears, and the touch was very obvious.

Wen Chu's face was dull.

The hair was tied up again, Lian Yize stared downcast for a moment, then withdrew his hand and took a few steps back.

Wen Chu swallowed the ball in his mouth, turned around after a while, Lian Yize leaned against the wall with his hands in his pockets, his face expressionless, he turned his head and didn't look at him, as if he didn't do anything just now.

If it wasn't just the two of them here, Wen Chu would have wondered if the hair moved by himself.

He paused, his thoughts wandering back and forth between "this person has a problem with his mind" and "this person wants to take the opportunity to murder himself".

Lian Yize simply explained: "I didn't like it, so I messed with it casually."

"...Oh."

This happened inexplicably.

Wen Chu and others continued to eat after Yize left, and he never came back after eating.

He got up and left the restaurant and walked towards the pool. As soon as he opened the small door to the backyard, he saw Lian Yize.

He was sitting on a bamboo chair against the wall, his back pressed against the soft pillow behind him, his eyes casually looking forward, his fingers twitching subconsciously, as if he was thinking about something.

And the two people who brought Wen Chu's food were standing next to Lian Yize, eating the moldy food, looking a little embarrassed.

Hearing the voice, Lian Yize turned his head to look over: "Are you full?"