Chapter 114

Chapter 114 I told you not to touch him.

leave? Where are you taking him?

How to leave?

Who gave Qi Shi the dessert?

Unable to figure out a bunch of mysteries, Wen Chu fell into a coma. One last thought flashed through my mind, Lavelle...will he come to him?

"Lord Lavelle."

Lavelle tore off the books spread across his face, tilted his head and glanced at Karin who called him.

"Lord Fred wants to see you," Larin said.

Lavelle threw the book on the corner of the table casually. He leaned on the back of the chair, propped his chin with his palms, and frowned slightly, thinking about something.

After a while, he ignored what Karin said just now, and asked, "Has he not come back yet?"

Karin immediately understood who the "he" was referring to: "Mr. Lin is still in the field of human activities."

Lavelle frowned even more upon hearing this.

Wen Chu has been to the election meeting, as long as the nobles should know the relationship between the two of them, those blood races dare not do anything to Wen Chu, and it is relatively safe here, so Lavelle did not send anyone to follow him.

If Wen Chu didn't come back, he was probably still reminiscing with his old friend and was reluctant to leave.

"Are you in a bad mood?" Karin asked suddenly.

Lavelle was stunned for a moment, then turned his head to look out the window, Wen Chu was chatting with his friends, what was he in a bad mood for?

"I'll send a vampire to call Mr. Lin back."

"No need," Lavelle sighed inwardly, turning his gaze back, "You just said that Fred came to find me?" "

Yes," Carlin asked , "Do you want to let him in?"

Lavelle realized that he was really in a bad mood now, and when he thought of all these messy things, he couldn't help but want to lose his temper.

"No." Ravel said.

Karin nodded, turned and left.

He picked up the book he had thrown on the corner of the table just now, and covered his face with his head up.

Not long after, there was a knock on the door in the silence.

Lavelle didn't speak, just sat up slightly, the book fell into his hands, and the door was pushed open from the outside.

Fred came over and stood in front of the table with a smile on his lips, "Master Lavelle."

"Can't Carlin stop you?" Lavelle said indifferently.

"I wanted to talk to you," Fred said.

"Don't talk, get out."

Fred seemed to be in a good mood, and he didn't feel ashamed at all when he was scolded. He smiled very comfortably: "It's a very important thing." After he finished speaking, he bent down and made a " Please" gesture, and walked to the living room on the side of the study.

Lavelle didn't move, watching Fred's actions with cold eyes, reached out and took a pen from the pen holder and pinned it to his chest, walked over and sat on the leather sofa.

It was easier for him to talk at this time. He glanced at Fred who was standing next to the sofa, and nodded: "Sit down."

Fred sat opposite Lavelle.