Chapter 46

Chapter 46 I've never seen such a touch of porcelain.

    In the drowsy rainy night, the sight was scattered by the pouring water droplets, and everything in front of us was extremely hazy. The warm yellow light from the glass of the house added some other colors to the dark night.

    The surrounding area is bitingly cold, and the rain-soaked clothes are icy cold, sticking to the slightly hot skin.

    "Zhong Huai! I don't like you at all, don't come to me again!" The

    voice was disgusted and speechless.

    Wen Chu raised his eyes, and wiped off the rainwater accumulated on his eyelashes with his hands with great effort, only then could he barely see the scene in front of him clearly.

    A person stood on a high step, shouting at him, and a man in a suit and leather shoes stood beside him holding an umbrella to block the few raindrops that accidentally drifted in obliquely.

    The light came from the villa behind him, but Wen Chu still couldn't see his face clearly.

    "Why don't you leave? Can you stop letting me see you!" It's

    really noisy.

    There are dense pains in the head, and it is hard to think like a paste.

    His vision became even more blurred, Wen Chu raised his hand to wipe his face again, but his body was so cold that he couldn't help shivering, it seemed that the wind from all directions rushed into his body with a slight movement.

    "Tangyuan, pass on the memory of the original owner." A

    large amount of memory flooded into his mind, and Wen Chu only felt that his head was about to explode.

    This is an ABO world. The original owner is Zhong Huai, an Alpha. He is also a student studying in the Imperial Higher Education Institute.

    His father was a well-known wealthy businessman, but he died unexpectedly while playing outside. Immediately after it broke out that his father's company sold fake and harmful products, the company's reputation was greatly damaged and it declared bankruptcy.

    Today is the third day since the company went bankrupt.

    And the person in front of him is his omega boyfriend—Song Zhi, who is also his fiancé.

    The two met at school. Zhong Huai fell in love with Song Zhi at first sight, and after a fierce pursuit, he chased him down. The sweet love came to an abrupt end when Zhong Huai's family went bankrupt.

    Zhong Huai still didn't believe Song Zhi's proposal to break up, and he didn't know what was wrong with his head at night, so he came to the door of his house in the heavy rain to ask for clarification.

    Afterwards, this is the situation now.

    After figuring out the ins and outs, Wen Chu didn't bother to entangle with him, he really didn't want to deal with this kind of little lover who would swear to you when you were good, but would make trouble when you were not.

    What's more, with such a heavy rain, if he doesn't go back, he will freeze to death here.

    As soon as he turned around, before his body moved forward, another beam of light suddenly came in front of him, and the sound of a whistle reached Wen Chu's brain that was about to rust through the heavy rain and fog.

    The light of the car came over, which was particularly dazzling.

    Wen Chu couldn't help closing his eyes, the dazzling light was fleeting, and when he opened his eyes again, the dark and slender car stopped firmly in front of him.