Chapter 41

Chapter 41: The majestic Demon Venerable is pretending to be pitiful!

    Pei Yuli was dazed and at a loss as if he had been frightened, and suddenly saw Wen Chu's slightly trembling eyelashes, and then he came back to his senses.

    Trembling, he fed the precious elixir he carried with him into Wen Chu's pale lips, breathed again, and then slowly put back his heart that was about to jump out, but his hands were still shaking.

    The scene just now had too much impact on him.

    He looked at Wen Chu's still bloodless lips, stood up holding Wen Chu, and walked out recklessly, he wanted to take Master to seek treatment.

    Pei Yuli didn't hear the angry shout behind him, nor did he see the huge extra formation unconsciously under his feet. He put all his attention on Wen Chu, and seemed to know nothing about the outside world.

    It wasn't until the piercing pain came from his body that Pei Yuli reacted slowly.

    He had already walked out of the main hall, the sky was bright and cloudless at this time.

    The white formation under his feet seemed to cover the entire land, with complex lines intertwined and intertwined with each other, with white light.

    A bundle of barriers rose slowly from the formation, forming a circle to surround the two of them.

    In the sky above and around the center of the formation, countless white swords hung, with the tip of the swords facing Pei Yuli, as if they would come over in the next second.

    Pei Yuli looked down, and he could tell through the lines at a glance—it was the Demon Killing Formation.

    As the name suggests, the Demon Killing Formation is a powerful weapon used to deal with demon cultivators.

    It takes a lot of time and a lot of mana to set up the Demon Killing Formation, and it cannot be completed by only one person or just for a while.

    But once it is completed, it will be extremely powerful. As long as it is within this range, there is basically no possibility of survival.

    Therefore, in the past hundred years, the Demon Realm took away all the classics related to the Demon Killing Formation, and did not burn them because they wanted to use this to research the "Xianxian Formation" that could in turn deal with the Zongzhen Sect.

    But those people in the Demon Realm just started researching on and off for a year and a half without researching anything. Those people pursue pleasure, and few people would spend their precious time on such things with no visible results. Later, they simply became outrageous. The excuse of "love and peace" was given up, and the relevant books were sealed in the devil world.

    So far, the Demon Killing Formation has not seen the light of day for a hundred years.

    Pei Yuli had learned about formations by accident when he was a child, so he could tell what was under his feet at a glance.

    His brain, which hadn't moved much since seeing Wen Chu injured, figured out a way of thinking—someone in the demon world leaked the information about the Demon Killing Formation to the Zongzhen sect, and Qi Hong used Wen Chu to lure him come out.

    Qi Hong killed the Demon Venerable in front of everyone, and his reputation grew rapidly. The person behind him took the position of Demon Venerable from him, and then used his blood to revive Wu Lijian to stabilize his position.     It doesn't matter how he is calculated by others, he has always come here like this before, but... Pei Yuli turned around and looked at Qi Hong, his eyes were as red as blood, this man dared to treat his master as The introduction...     He himself would not even touch it normally, but these ants dared to use Master to lure him out, but now they still delay him from giving Master treatment.     Pei Yuli couldn't help but sneer.     That laugh seemed to be a switch, and the long swords fell like rain, smashing into the flesh and blood.     The demon-killing array kills demons, neither immortals nor humans.     It has no lethality against a monk like Wen Chu.     Countless long swords were pierced into Pei Yuli's body, red blood flowed out without hesitation, and fell on the ground covered with formations under his feet, dyeing the white lines into crimson red.     He himself could no longer see the color of the original clothes.     There was also blood stained on Wen Chu's pure white clothes, Pei Yuli frowned, he hugged the unconscious person in his arms, his arms were shaking more and more, he was almost unable to stand still.     Countless long swords appeared around again, accumulating mana, waiting for the second wave of attacks.