Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Song Baifeng sneered: "Keep pretending."

    Wen Chu drank a bowl of spicy noodles on the side of the road, and his belly was half full, and only then did he feel his whole body came alive.

    After dinner, I found a cheap hotel to make do for one night, but the place said that the hotel was really flattering, and it should be called a dilapidated house more appropriately.

    The wallpaper pasted on the wall has turned yellow, with large and small holes, and you can see the gray concrete wall inside, with spider webs hanging on the corners, it looks dusty at first glance, Wen Chu felt that this place was perfect for shooting ghost movies.

    The various facilities in the room are also missing arms, legs, paint, and coverings. It seems that only the words "in disrepair and dilapidated" can come to mind.

    Wen Chu just came out of Song Baifeng's house during the day, and now he suddenly lives in this kind of place, the gap is too big, he is not used to it.

    Fortunately, the bathing equipment is still barely usable. Wen Chu was so heartbroken that he happily took a hot bath and went to bed after washing.

    The next day happened to be Monday, and he went to the school where the original owner was - Fergus on time.

    Fergus is one of the best schools in the imperial capital, offering many majors with relatively strict teaching requirements.

    Zhong Huai majored in economics, which is the direction that most rich kids would choose, and Song Zhi also majored in this major.

    The two are still in the same class.

    The original owner's grades were not very good, and he was usually in love except fooling around, and the original owner's father had no demands on him, since he was protecting him anyway, Zhong Huai let himself go even more.

    But Song Zhi was different. This person wanted to save face, and his parents were the same. Telling about their child's poor grades would inevitably damage their family's reputation.

    Song Zhi's father, Song Baizheng, always compares Song Zhian to Song Baifeng. Although he himself is a waste, this does not prevent him from looking forward to his son becoming a dragon.

    Wen Chu went early, and there were not many people in the class when he arrived.

    The original owner usually sat in the front row with Song Zhi who was studying hard. Wen Chu didn't want to get too close to Song Zhi, so he sat down in a corner at the back.

    After a while, students came in sparsely, and no one sat next to him. On the contrary, a few rich kids who usually had a good time with the original owner whistled inexplicably as they passed by him.

    "Oh, isn't this Brother Zhong? Why are you sitting in the back?" The man lifted his chin, "Song Zhi is sitting in the front, keep walking behind him."

    Another person came from behind him: "Say Maybe he was chased back when he was rich, and he chased him for so long if he had money, so he probably wouldn't care if he licked him if he didn't have money."

    The voices of the two were not low, and the people around them burst into laughter when they heard it.

    Wen Chu looked down at the textbooks on the desk without raising his head.

    But those two people didn't react at first, and they didn't show the expected angry or pitiful expressions. It seemed that they didn't notice them, let alone put them in their eyes, and they suddenly felt a little upset.