Chapter 40

Chapter 40 The blood-stained long sword was retracted again.

    After flying so far in the sky and listening to a few boring words, Wen Chu was still dizzy when he was sent back to the inn by Pei Yuli.

    He turned around and looked back, Pei Yuli was standing high in the clouds, motionless there, as if waiting for him to enter.

    Wen Chu unconsciously showed a faint smile, he turned around and strode into the inn.     As soon as he entered the door, the proprietress

    standing at the counter stopped him and shouted in a crisp voice: "Guest officer,

    don't go to the original room."

Smiling and said: "Someone has added money to replace your herringbone-sized room with a Tianzi-sized room." She looked Wen Chu up and down, then suddenly lowered her voice and said, "That person asked me to tell you a word: Master will ask for a room at night. Live better."

    No need to think about who did it.

    Wen Chu blushed suddenly, this kind of meticulous care really flattered him, but when such words were spoken from other people, coupled with the gossip tone, this behavior seemed to change its flavor.

    Xiaoer next to him walked towards him: "Guest officer, let me take you there."

    Wen Chu nodded, and left the place as if fleeing.

    Arriving at his own room, Nanfeng saw Lu Qi as soon as he opened the door.

    Lu Qi was sitting at the table looking at the door solemnly. He stood up immediately when he heard the noise and rushed towards him. He pressed Wen Chu's shoulder, looked around, frowned, and asked nervously: "Master, are you not injured? Did that Black Demon Master do anything to you?"

    Wen Chu waved his hand on his shoulder and lay down on the big soft bed, sleepiness and exhaustion gradually emerged When he came up, he didn't bother about how the title of Black Demon Lord came out of Lu Qi's amazing little head, he said: "No, don't make random guesses, he is very good to me.

    " This sentence jumped up: "Being kind to you must be to frame you, just like last time!"

    Wen Chuban sat up and leaned against the wall behind, and said seriously: "He didn't frame me, and he didn't steal the Wuli Sword."

    Lu Qi was extremely confused.

    Among the decent monks, probably except Wen Chu, they all regard Moxiu as a villain who does all kinds of evil, and there is no good thing to hook up with them.

    In addition, in Lu Qi's cognition, Wen Chu was indeed implicated by Pei Yuli and imprisoned at that time, so he classified the leader of the demon cultivator, the Black Demon Venerable Pei Yuli, as the first-class enemy.

    Even though he could be blown away with one finger.

    Wen Chu waved his hand at him: "I'm a little tired, go back to sleep first, we'll talk about tomorrow if you have anything to do." After he finished speaking, he tilted his head and yawned, and asked, "Where is your room? Have you changed it too?" Lu Qi remembered this, nodded and said, "

    It's right next to you." He realized slowly, "I thought it was Master who asked you to change it."

    "It's not me," Wen Chu lazily said. Said, "Pei Yuli changed it for us."

    Lu Qi's expression was a little weird for a moment, probably because he was too surprised, puzzled, pained, shocked, and other emotions, and his face was twisted into a lump.