Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Wenchu ​​raised his head and met Jiang Yuzhou's livid face.

    Wen Chu stared blankly at the luxurious chandelier above his head for three seconds, then reached out and grabbed the slippery soft bed sheet.

    He immediately turned his head alertly, and he was relieved to find that he was the only one on the two-meter wide bed.

    He has no divine power at all, he is no different from ordinary people now, this powerless and strange feeling makes him a little uncomfortable.

    Wenchu ​​originally lived in the main world above the three thousand worlds, but because there was not enough energy there, the main world sent many people to the small world to search for stray energy stones, and Wenchu ​​was one of them.

    He sat up and called out uncertainly: "Tang Yuan?" A moment later, a somewhat excited voice came from his mind: "Master! You're     awake

    !"

. The name of the spirit pet was randomly chosen by Wen Chu, because he happened to want to eat glutinous rice balls at that time.

    When Wenchu ​​came to do the task, the glutinous rice balls served as a bridge connecting with the main world, passed on the information Wenchu ​​needed, absorbed the energy in the energy stone and transferred it to the main world, and gave some help at critical moments.

    After hearing the familiar voice, Wen Chu heaved a sigh of relief: "Pass the memory of the original owner to me."

    There is nothing wrong with the background of the world, Wen Chu read it once and got a general understanding.

    It's the identity and experience of the original owner...

    a substitute boy who was adopted?

    What the hell is Dencey?

    There was a knock on the door suddenly.

    Before Wen Chu came back to his senses, the bedroom door was opened, and a servant stood at the door, with a somewhat impatient tone: "Mr. is waiting for you."

    After finishing speaking, he turned and left without waiting for Wen Chu to reply.

    Wen Chu didn't delay, got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

    He saw the original owner's appearance through the bathroom mirror. He had short black hair, white and tender skin, firm and beautiful features, and a black mole at the end of his eyes, which added a touch of charm to this well-behaved face.

    She looks pretty good, and she does have the qualifications to be adopted.

    The original owner was Jian Sheng, a waiter in a high-end bar. Later, when someone made things difficult for him, Jiang Yuzhou, who went to the bar to get drunk, bumped into him and helped him out.

    Jiang Yuzhou is the young master of the wealthy Jiang family in the capital city. He is young and promising. He not only controls most of the power in the family, but also has several listed companies under his name. Treat work seriously and responsibly, but have a bad temper.

    He went to the bar to get drunk because he broke up with his first love, Ning Xiyu, that day.

    Maybe it was to anger Ning Xiyu, or maybe it was because of the same mole at the end of Jian Sheng's eye as Ning Xiyu, Jiang Yuzhou took care of the original owner.

    But a substitute is a substitute after all, Jiang Yuzhou has never met the original owner during this period, and his attitude towards the original owner is not lukewarm, even a little disgusted.