Chapter 9

Chapter 9 He couldn't help but want to say everything.

    Wen Chu casually half-lyed on the sofa, looking at Ning Xihe who was sitting upright across from him. The man was looking around, his eyes hadn't stopped working since he entered the door.

    Wen Chu didn't know what to say to this person, but Ning Xiyu gave him a start: "I haven't been here for a long time, and it's still the same as before, nothing changed."

    Ning Xiyu took a one-year course abroad A postgraduate student, he did not develop abroad after receiving his degree certificate. Instead, he returned to China and started to work hard for the Jiang family's career like his parents.

    Of course, corresponding to this, the Jiang family also gave them the best treatment. Although the treatment of Ning Xiyu was not as good as that of his own sons, the godsons did not have to run away.

    At that time, Jiang Yuzhou and Ning Xiyu also broke up with this part of the reason. Ning Xiyu knew Jiang's father and Jiang's mother's attitude, and he was afraid that if he was with Jiang Yuzhou, those "favors" from Jiang's family would be withdrawn in the end.

    And because he played with Jiang Yuzhou and Jiang Yutai since he was a child, the circle he came into contact with was also those rich second generations. Ning Xiyu is cute and cute, and looks extraordinarily pure. Many people have expressed their love for him when he grew up. There are quite a few to choose from.

    Lin Chengchao is one of them.

    As for which factor determines more of their breakup, it is impossible to know.

    Jiang Yuzhou has an old-fashioned personality that doesn't match his age. He is busy with work every day, so he has no time to decorate his house. For him, this is a place to lie down and sleep.

    Moreover, Ning Xiyu has only been away for a year, and it has not yet come to the point where the situation has changed, and how much can be changed.

    Since the man was talking nonsense, Wen Chu casually said: "Well, yes." The

    servant brought the tea, and the man's voice was sweet: "Mr. Ning, this is your favorite tea before. , Mr. Jiang still stayed at home a lot. Now you are finally back!"

    This is completely different from the attitude towards him. If it weren't for Jiang Yuzhou's attitude towards him recently, these people would not have looked at him seriously.

    But Wen Chu also understands, and doesn't care too much, it's all human nature. One is Ning Xihe, whom their master loves deeply and will soon become another master of the family, and the other is the little boy who is being used as a substitute and will be kicked out soon.

    Moreover, he was originally a bartender. He had no education, no status, and no status. From the beginning to the end, he could barely show his face.

    Normal people know who to have a good relationship with.

    Except for the old housekeeper who is over fifty years old.

    Wen Chu didn't understand his brain circuit until now. In the eyes of the old housekeeper, the two of them live together, which is simply very affectionate! The nurturing contract is just an excuse for them to be together.

    If Wenchu ​​hadn't known the memory of the original owner, maybe he would have believed it.

    The housekeeper looks very serious on the surface and seems to be very transparent about the world, but in one aspect of his heart he still sticks to the ideas of the older generation and is very stubborn. This also gave him some of the human touch that Wen Chu liked.