Chapter 55

Chapter 55 Thank you for alleviating my age anxiety.

Wen Chu was stunned for a moment, he stood there blankly, watching Song Baifeng walking towards him.

"Why are you in a daze?" Song Baifeng snapped his fingers in front of him, "Wait for me a minute." After he finished speaking, he turned and went to the garage.

Wen Chu tugged the shoulder strap of his schoolbag, turned his eyes slightly, and looked at Song Zhi with a livid face. As expected, he stopped moving, stood there obediently waiting for Song Baifeng, and even showed a very bright smile towards Song Zhi.

Song Zhi's face turned blue again.

After a while, a horn sounded from behind, Wen Chu looked at the slowly approaching car, opened the door and sat in the co-pilot.

"It's the first time I saw you driving." Wen Chu said as soon as he got on the seat.

Song Baifeng said "hmm": "It's true that I don't drive much."

He usually has a driver when he goes out, and he only drives by himself when he has occasional private time.

Wen Chu leaned forward, half turned around and gave Song Baifeng a strange look: "You make me feel panicked."

Song Baifeng drove the car forward: "What are you panicking?

" Going to school," Wen Chu sat back, looked out the window, and half-jokingly said, "I'll be sorry if you don't pass the exam first."

Song Baifeng said lightly, "It doesn't matter how many exams you take."

Wen Chu didn't speak, and the people in the car The atmosphere was too quiet, he took a few sips of water from the water glass, moistened his throat, lowered his head, thought for a while and said: "Actually, it's not necessary."

Since last night, more precisely, from Song Zhi After moving in, Song Baifeng seemed to treat him better suddenly. Whether it was delivering milk or driving him to school, it was a treatment he had never had before. Wen Chu is not stupid, he said that just now, but he didn't really think that these actions were because he had an exam today. It's more like some kind of compensatory psychology.

"He's your own nephew, so it's only natural to live in him," Wen Chu said with his head down, "My grievances with him are another matter, and you've already helped me a lot."

What's more, my brother came to the door , can't throw people out again.

Wen Chu has always had a low opinion of himself. When he first came here, he felt that he could just be a sweeper here, and it was an honor to work.

Right now, he just positions himself as "the child of Song Baifeng's ordinary friend". It's kind of him to let him live, and he has no right to interfere or influence Song Baifeng's actions.

After all, the two had known each other for less than a month.

Song Baifeng frowned, if Wen Chu didn't say it, he wouldn't have noticed it himself.

I sent him to school because I thought Song Zhi was picked up by someone, and Wen Chu was injured but had to squeeze the subway...

I gave him milk because I saw Wen Chu's expression last night... I always felt a little wronged, so I was afraid that he would not be able to sleep. take an exam.

Song Baifeng couldn't understand his own thinking. He thought he was a cold-hearted person. He led troops outside all year round. The position of general was also obtained by a hail of bullets. He had never seen any casualties. hard.