Chapter 78

Chapter 78 Can You Hold On?

Wen Chu said angrily in a low voice: "If I hadn't pushed you just now, how could you have fallen so fast?"

Ji Hanyan was stunned for a moment, then frowned, let go of his hand, and returned to his indifferent expression : "You are my bodyguard, you should protect me."

That's right.

Wen Chu blinked and looked at the other person present. Wearing a black dress, with his hair tied up high, he looked very capable. The distance between them was not far, but they were blocked by the white mist, so they couldn't see their faces clearly.

The man bent slightly towards Ji Hanyan: "I don't know what your Excellency is..."

Ji Hanyan reached out and took out a token from his waist and put it in front of him: "I was ordered to come here to find something, I didn't expect to receive such a big gift when I first met. "

The man glanced at the token: "Fengleizong has been heavily guarded all year round, and the fog is thick. I haven't seen the person coming clearly. I have offended you. I hope you will forgive me for the offense."

Ji Hanyan didn't know whether he believed that statement, He took the token back and said calmly: "No problem."

The man didn't show any intention of stepping aside: "What did you come here to find?

" The treasures that other countries paid tribute to the imperial court were stolen, and there are rumors that one of the bronze wares is in the Fenglei Sect."

Wen Chu looked at the people in the fog, and since Ji Hanyan's voice fell, he has not spoken, always giving people a feeling of wanting to renege a feeling of.

The man paused, looked at Ji Hanyan, and said after a while: "It is indeed here."

"Can you return it?" Ji Hanyan asked.

"If what is said is true," said the humane, "the Fenglei Sect will not keep the treasures for itself, and after discussion with the sect masters, they will send the bronzes to the court in a few days. The fog on the mountain is thick, Your Excellency should go back. "

"Thank you." Ji Hanyan didn't insist on going up, turned around and left after speaking.

Wen Chu followed.

Although the man's tone just now was very polite, his words always felt a little strange, he didn't even deny people from entering, and seemed very anxious to drive them out.

And this kind of thing, according to Ji Hanyan's personality, it's safer to go up and check to confirm.

Wen Chu suddenly realized something, his footsteps did not change, his eyes looked up slightly.

There was a slight sound in the woods on the nearby cliff, and the leaves were trembling constantly. Wen Chu glanced at some dark shadows from the corner of his eye.

"Found it?" Ji Hanyan asked.

Wen Chu lowered his gaze and asked, "When did you find out?"

Ji Hanyan said, "When you were talking just now."

According to estimates, there should be quite a few people hiding in the woods, and you don't need to look to know what the purpose of those people is. .

From the beginning of the theft of the treasure, the person behind should have included Ji Hanyan in the game.

If they encounter any accidents here, even if these assassins are not sent by Fengleizong, this is the territory of Fengleizong after all, so they cannot get away with it. , then things will be a lot of trouble.