Chapter 143

Chapter 143 Conditions for getting back the heart of the ocean.

When Wen Chu spoke, the ending sound rose slightly, and the sentence "Can you take me there" was more like a coquettish unconsciously, blinking his eyelashes, and looking at him expectantly.

Faced with such a person, Lian Yize couldn't help but feel soft-hearted, as if he had been bewitched, he agreed.

First, I traveled a certain distance by car, then transferred to a helicopter, and arrived at the imperial capital in about three or four hours.

The wedding held at noon was too late, and even Yize and Wen Chu attended the dinner that will be held later.

For those people, it doesn't matter what the wedding is like, it's the dinner party that counts. You can take this opportunity to chat and communicate, and many project cooperations are negotiated on this occasion.

The dinner party started at six in the evening, long enough for them to go home, shower and change.

On the way to the palace by car, Lian Yize took out the same black earrings as the last time he participated in the mermaid exhibition.

Wen Chu saw his movements, and before Lian Yize could speak, he leaned slightly towards him.

He was wearing a formal suit, the size of which was specially ordered by Lian Yize before, and it fit perfectly to his body. The smoky gray suit outlined his narrow waist, making his skin fairer.

As soon as Wen Chu moved, the collar opened a little sideways, revealing the protruding collarbone under the shirt.

As soon as Lian Yize raised his head, he saw Wen Chu's profile. His gaze swept past the high bridge of the nose and full red lips, and finally landed on the delicate collarbone.

At this time, the sky was not very dark, and the light that came through was also very faint, as if it cast a layer of darkness on Wen Chu's whole body.

Like a frozen ink painting.

Before waiting for Lian Yize's next move, Wen Chu turned to look at him: "What's wrong? Isn't this for me?"

Lian Yize's voice was a little hoarse: "...Yes."

He said slowly Stretching out his hand, he stuck the black earrings on Wen Chu's earlobe, his fingers brushed over the skin on his cheek, and the tactile sensation was fleeting.

As soon as he turned on the earphones, a blue light flashed, and Wen Chu immediately backed away, as if he was avoiding something.

This action made Lian Yize pause for a moment, he retracted his hand as if nothing had happened, put another earring on himself, and said, "You can't run around tonight."

Wen Chu nodded.

Lian Yize seemed to want to say something more, rubbing his fingers against the small black box, but he didn't say anything after all.

The palace was not quite the same as usual, it was filled with various decorations, a red carpet was laid on the road leading to the main hall, and flowers along the way were placed on both sides.

This kind of occasion is really not suitable for a wheelchair, so Lian Yize walked in with Wen Chu on his arm, looking down from time to time, and began to regret his previous decision.

"It's okay." Wen Chu tugged his sleeves, "It's fine to walk normally."

Lian Yize said "Yes".

People stood everywhere in the resplendent hall, wearing luxurious evening gowns, with decent posture, smiling and talking under the flashing lights above their heads.