Chapter 128

Chapter 128 But I am a male mermaid.

When the voice fell.

The mermaid in her arms seemed even more at a loss for a moment.

Wen Chu avoided his sight.

This kind of action made him very uncomfortable, but when he thought about it carefully, it was the most decent way - he couldn't be dragged away by his fish tail.

Lian Yize's tone was not as cold as before, but I don't know why, probably because the address made Wen Chu a little upset, and he didn't reply.

Lian Yize said, "If you don't say anything, I'll throw you down."

Wen Chu looked at the man in disbelief. Not like a joke.

I didn't expect this person to be so bad-hearted.

Wen Chu pursed his lips and hummed softly.

Waiting for the tragedy of being thrown to the ground.

But after a while, he was still lying firmly in the person's arms.

Wen Chu quietly raised his eyes to look at the person, his tail twitched restlessly.

Walking out of the house all the way, the sky outside has already darkened, and a few stars are lit in the dark night.

Lian Yize carried him to the side of the swimming pool, and suddenly said, "Take off your clothes."

Wen Chu: "?"

Lian Yize raised his chin slightly, and said briefly, "It will get wet."

Wen Chu followed the direction he indicated Looking at it, I immediately understood it, stretched out my hand and unbuttoned it from top to bottom, exposing my chest to a dazzling white.

Lian Yize glanced down, paused for a moment, and said, "It's better not to take it off."

Wen Chu: "..."

Is there something wrong with this person?

He looked at the man puzzled, without even saying a word to Yize, he bent down and put him into the water.

The icy cold water instantly overflowed the chest, arousing a sense of coolness, the fish scales swayed slightly under the water flow, shining with a faint light, and the hair fell into the water without being tangled and knotted, it was extraordinarily smooth.

The swimming pool was bigger than he thought, unlike the narrow glass tank where he couldn't move when he first came to this world.

Wen Chu's eyes lit up instantly.

He took off his soaked clothes, and took a few laps in the swimming pool quickly. It's the first time to be a mermaid, compared to the painful walking on land, it feels so easy to swim around and float around.

Lian Yize glanced at him, turned sideways and picked up the clothes floating on the water, and put them aside.

Wen Chu happily stroked his tail, and asked Tang Yuan: "What else can a mermaid do in the water besides swimming?" "..." Tang Yuan

said with a face, "Breathe?"

In one breath, the water flowed in, and then slowly spit out, a series of large and small bubbles rose.

Then reach out and pop the bubbles before they float to the surface.

Spit air bubbles.

Poke the bubble.