Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Please solve the task as soon as possible!

    On the second day after the banquet, Lin Chengchao called Wenchu ​​to inquire about the situation, and wanted to meet and have a meal to thank him, but Wenchu ​​was not in a good mood at the time, so he refused.

    Lin Chengchao seemed to have sensed the exhaustion in his voice, so he didn't insist anymore, just said "have a good rest" and hung up the phone.

    Later, when Lin Chengchao came to the hospital to see Jiang Yuzhou, he was kicked out by Jiang Yuzhou before he had time to say a few words to Wen Chu.

    These days, he was busy looking for the culprit of the banquet accident, and just had time to contact Wen Chu, but Jiang Yuzhou cut him off again.

    Jiang Yuzhou raised his mobile phone and turned his head to look at him: "I'll have a few words with him."

    Wen Chu thought of how the two of them behaved at the banquet a few days ago, fearing that they would quarrel again, he grabbed someone and reached for his mobile phone .

    Jiang Yuzhou turned around and moved his toes. Wen Chu watched helplessly as the man slid across to him, and the two were separated by a full diameter.

    Wen Chu: "..."

    Jiang Yuzhou leaned against the fence before pressing the answer button.

    "Jian Sheng, how are you doing?"

    "Very good." Jiang Yuzhou said.

    Lin Chengchao was stunned for a moment when he heard the voice, and after confirming that he had dialed correctly, he frowned and asked, "Why did you answer the call?"

    Jiang Yuzhou said unhurriedly: "We live in the same room, and his cell phone It's right next to me, isn't it normal to help him answer the phone?"

    "Where's Jian Sheng?" Lin Chengchao said, "I have something to tell him."

    "Tell me, I'll pass it on to him later. "Jiang Yuzhou said.

    Lin Chengchao paused and said, "The murderer of the last accident has been found."

    Jiang Yuzhou squinted his eyes, turned around and looked at the woods outside the transparent glass window, his eyes were dim and unclear: "Your efficiency is too low."

    Lin Chengchao was speechless: "If you want to know earlier, why don't you check it yourself."

    Jiang Yuzhou said: "Jian Sheng and I are very busy recently, and we don't have time."

    "Tsk," Lin Chengchao asked again, "Where's Jian Sheng?"

    Jiang Yuzhou didn't answer him, but asked: "Where is the murderer? "

    At my grandfather's place," Lin Chengchao said, "is a friend who had disputes with me before."

    "Sell me some face," Jiang Yuzhou said, "give him to the Jiang family."

    Jiang Yuzhou lives in the Lin family He was almost killed when he was attacked at the banquet. He owed it to others. Even if he didn't sell this face, it was reasonable for the Lin family to hand over the murderer to him.

    "Then what are you going to do with it?" Lin Chengchao asked.

    "How to deal with it?" Jiang Yuzhou chuckled, he remembered the scene that day, Jian Sheng stood like that, even if he was a moment later, there would be unbearable consequences.

    Even when he thinks about it now, he still feels his heart skip a beat, and he can feel his heart throbbing.

    There was a hint of mischief in his eyes, and a few words slowly popped out from the cracks in his lips: "Of course it must be dealt with properly."