Chapter 121

The brightest part of Chapter 121 is where the necklace is.

The two were once again stuffed into a box that was as tall as a person. Lavel took this opportunity to kiss and hug each other one by one, but he was afraid that he would not be able to make a sound if he was found out. Wen Chu bit his lip and suppressed his voice. He stared at people fiercely.

When he got to the place, Wen Chu slapped the hands on his waist, grabbing the wooden box and was about to jump off.

Just moved a little, the man's hand came around again, with a slight movement, he hugged him and landed on the ground.

Since the relationship was confirmed last night, Lavelle has become more and more unscrupulous.

Lavelle put him on the ground, and when he lowered his eyes, he saw Wen Chu's red ears. He curled his fingers and touched the slightly hot earlobe, as if teasing a shy kitten.

He was very self-aware and withdrew before Wen Chu slapped him.

The touch was smooth and tender, and the fingers hanging by his side rubbed slightly, making Lavelle feel a little regretful.

night.

Wen Chu and Lavelle had just finished their meal, so he didn't go back to his room, he was going to find Qi Shi.

Lavel, who was following him, asked: "Who is Qi Shi?"

Wen Chu: "..."

Forgot but not forgotten, Lavel: "Why are you looking for him? Do you have to go?"

Wen Chu said "Hmm".

Lavelle was silent for a moment: "I'll go with you."

Seeing the unfriendly expression of the man in front of him, Wen Chu couldn't help laughing: "What kind of expression is this?"

"I thought it was obvious," Guo After a few seconds, he leaned over to Wen Chu's ear, and said word by word: "I, am, eat, jealous."

The heat was burning, Wen Chu was stunned for a moment, and raised his eyebrows to look at him.

"Qi Shi must have fallen asleep so late," Lavelle said solemnly, "We'll go tomorrow."

It was obvious that he had just had dinner.

"I'm worried about the news from others, so I want to ask him." Wen Chu took a few steps forward and whispered, "How can you even eat Qi Shi's jealousy?" Avoiding the sight of the patrol team, he walked all the way

. Came to the door of Qi Shi's room. I knocked on the door a few times but nothing happened.

Wen Chu was a little puzzled: "Shouldn't you be asleep at this time?"

Lavelle pulled him back a little, and then kicked the door open.

Wen Chu saw this action twice in a row, and had long since realized that Lavelle was not as "gentle and refined" as he appeared on the surface, and he was no longer surprised by it at this time, so he just looked around. Fortunately, there were no vampires nearby. will bring them here.

The lights in the room had been turned off, and Qi Shi had indeed fallen asleep, but at this moment he was suddenly awakened by the sound, and his whole body was on alert.

Wen Chu poked his head out from behind Lavelle and called softly: "Qi Shi."

Qi Shi immediately relaxed after hearing the familiar voice: "Why are you here now?"

Lavelle turned on the light and leaned in silently. On the gray wall, he glanced at Qi Shi with downcast eyes without any expression.

Wen Chu walked over: "Why did you go to bed so early today?"