Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Wen Chu glared at him, got up and walked to the bathroom.

    Wen Chu felt that somewhere in the dark, he probably had some kind of fate with Jiang Yuzhou.

    Otherwise, why would he be caught by this person every time he said something bad or did something.

    And the man walked without making a sound.

    Wen Chu didn't know how long he had stood here and how much he had listened to. When he came back to his senses, he smiled awkwardly: "Why are you here?"

    Jiang Yuzhou squinted his eyes and looked at him: "If I'm not here, where should I be? With Ning Xi?" Before

    he could speak, Jiang Yuzhou stretched out his hand Wen Chu pulled him to his side, turned sideways and bent over, and before Lin Chengchao could react, he took Wen Chu's mobile phone in his hand with a slight lift of his finger.

    Lin Chengchao: "Hey, you..."

    Jiang Yuzhou said, "Thank you for sending him back, it's really troublesome." Then he withdrew and closed the door, knocked on the car door, and waved to him.

    It means: goofy.

    Lin Chengchao lost his temper by his series of actions, and he didn't expect this person to be so eager to drive him away. He wanted to take a look at Wen Chu through the rearview mirror, but was completely blocked by Jiang Yuzhou.

    Looking up at Jiang Yuzhou's sinking face, his heart trembled, he thought for a while, hesitated for a while, seeing that the atmosphere around him was getting worse and worse, and finally left without asking anything.

    Wen Chu watched Lin Chengchao drive away in the car, thinking, well, now that he is gone, should he settle the rest.

    If Jiang Yuzhou wanted to ask, how would he explain it?

    Wen Chu was worrying, but Jiang Yuzhou suddenly came over, bent slightly and sniffed at his neck.

    The hot air from the breath hit the white and tender skin, that place was too sensitive, Wen Chu trembled involuntarily.

    He opened his eyes wide and stepped back quickly, reached out and touched his neck, and said in shock, "You, what are you doing?"

    After saying these words, Wen Chu felt something was wrong, why did she look like a woman from a good family who insisted on chastity?

    Jiang Yuzhou stood up straight: "What are you going to eat?"

    Wen Chu breathed a sigh of relief, and whispered: "If you ask, just ask directly."

    Why do you still come to smell it?

    Jiang Yuzhou looked at him quietly, waiting patiently for an answer.

    Wen Chu put his hands in his pockets, put his toes on his toes, and said confidently and confidently: "Barbecue."

    It seems that he is not full of delicious and charming barbecue.

    According to Jiang Yuzhou's temperament, he thought that he would be ridiculed again, but he didn't expect this person to suddenly change.

    Jiang Yuzhou sighed silently, and asked, "Does your stomach hurt?"

    Wen Chu froze for a moment, then shook his head. The man seemed extra tolerant of him today.

    He suddenly remembered what Lin Chengchao said just now: Why is it not good to care about your health?

After transmigrating into cannon fodder, forced to lie down and win [QT]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara