Chapter 2

Chapter 2 People are under the eaves and have to bow their heads

    Although Wen Chu was a little puzzled, he followed the manager to the box.

    After all, the original owner and Lin Chengchao had no previous feuds, so that person should not embarrass him.

    The room was noisy and smelled of alcohol. Those rich young masters were basically holding people in their arms, and the dim light blurred their appearance.

    Lin Chengchao was sitting among them, but no one dared to get too close to him. He leaned back on the sofa in a casual posture, playing with the wine glass in his hand, chatting with the people around him casually.

    Seeing Wen Chu come in, he waved to him.

    Wen Chu walked over and consciously picked up the wine bottle and poured wine for them.

    The hand holding the red wine bottle has distinct joints, and colorful lights and shadows flash one after another on the long and white fingers.

    "What's your name?" Lin Chengchao asked suddenly, "Jane...what's going on?"

    Wen Chu didn't stop moving his hands, and said calmly, "Jian Sheng."

    The wine glass in front of him was filled three-thirds full. Just as Chu was about to continue pouring for others, his chin was suddenly pinched tightly by two hands.

    Lin Chengchao kept looking at him with scrutiny, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, showing a bit of embarrassment on his already young face.

    "What do you look like? I don't understand why Jiang Yuzhou would take care of someone like you."

    Wen Chu frowned. The original owner's body lacked exercise all year round, and he didn't have much strength in his body. At this time, Lin Chengchao's jaw was pinned and he couldn't move.

    The faces of the two got closer again, Lin Cheng turned his gaze slightly, and saw the mole at the end of Jian Sheng's eye: "So it's here."

    He withdrew his hand blandly.

    Wen Chu straightened up and touched his slightly red chin.

    Forget it, I don't know this person well.

    "It looks okay, but it's a pity that it can only be a counterfeit and inferior product," Lin Chengchao said, sighing, and looked at Wen Chu with his head propped up, "I was kicked out in the end."

    The voice just fell.

    The red wine spilled on his face without warning, flowing down his hair and cheeks, dripping through his neck onto the white collar, and slowly soaking into his shirt. The picture looked a little scary.

    The surroundings suddenly fell silent, and everyone in the room gasped in unison, looking at the scene in bewilderment.

    Lin Chengchao encountered this kind of thing for the first time, and he couldn't turn his head around for a while. He looked up at Wen Chu in embarrassment, let alone pouring wine on his face. There is no one who speaks loudly.

    "You look okay, but it's a pity..." Wen Chu retaliated against him in his own way, "You have an extra mouth that can speak."

    "..."

    Why add fuel to the fire?

    The person sitting next to him saw Lin Chengchao's stormy expression, and pushed the wet wipe in front of him with shaking hands.