Chapter 64

Chapter 64 But He Said He Liked Your Pheromones Yesterday!

Wen Chu was stunned for a moment, then grabbed the corner of Song Baifeng's clothes with his fingers and buried them in his arms.

Song Baifeng looked at Wen Chu's movements, the softest part of his heart seemed to be knocked by something.

The doctor arrived soon, and he brought various small equipment to check Wen Chu's body. Song Baifeng held Wen Chu's hand and did not leave the place the whole time.

Wen Chu was still able to barely stay awake at first, but after the examination, he couldn't hold on and fell asleep.

Song Baifeng sent someone to bring a wet towel to help him wipe the sweat off his forehead.

After the doctor checked his body, in order not to disturb Wen Chu's sleep, he gently withdrew his hand, took the inhibitor just now, and followed the doctor out of the room.

"How is his health?" Song Baifeng asked.

"It's all right now," the doctor said, "I'll let him take some medicine soon, and he can wake up tomorrow after a good night's sleep. But he can't control the release of pheromones now, so try not to go out during the susceptible period. "

Why did this happen after taking an inhibitor?"

Inhibitors are the most popular one at the moment, the price is not cheap, and the packaging is just opened by him, so no one should be able to tamper with it. If it wasn't the problem of the inhibitor, then something happened to Wen Chu's body.

The doctor asked: "Has his glands been injured before?"

Judging from the situation just now, Wen Chu obviously didn't know about it. And when Zhong Lin was around, no one dared to provoke him, so the injury to the gland should have happened after I met him.

The rainy night when we first met, the falling off the cliff later, and perhaps many things that he didn't know happened on campus...

maybe one of them hurt the gland.

Song Baifeng took a deep breath, and his voice was hoarse: "But why didn't the damage to the glands be detected during the physical examination?"

The doctor said: "It's not like a broken skin can be seen at a glance, or a bone is broken to take a picture. Although the glands of Alpha are not as delicate as Omega, they are still not as good as other parts of the body. Cold can have a great impact, how to investigate this?" Suffering from

cold?

"One time he was exposed to the rain during his susceptible period," Song Baifeng said after a pause, holding tightly to the handrail of the steps, speaking with some difficulty, "He had a fever and passed out. Then he fell off the cliff at night and fell into the creek , It was still very cold at that time, I don't know if the glands were injured."

"..." The doctor was silent for a long time, and said coolly, "It's not easy to keep his glands until now, let's take good care of them in the future "

Song Baifeng is considered a rough guy, he usually looks like a human being, but he basically takes care of his body.

After all, there are guns and bullets every day, how can I have so much time or thought to take care of things like glands, and I usually don't pay attention to them, let alone think about such things.

Therefore, compared with Wen Chu, he also followed this pattern, and the two of them were not familiar with each other at the time, so on the day they met, they only sent someone to give him an injection of inhibitors and some antipyretics, and they left the next day. .