Chapter 137

Chapter 137 Why Are You Covering Your Face?

Judging from Wen Chu's tone, he should be classified as the seventh aunt and eight aunt.

Even Yize rubbed his fingertips on the handbrake, but said nothing, and pushed the wheelchair forward.

The sun was still hot, making the surrounding air a bit stuffy.

Wen Chu leaned back, raised his head, reached out and pushed down the hat a little, covering most of his face.

The wheelchair swayed slightly onto the deck and entered the ship. Wen Chu suddenly felt like an old man who couldn't take care of himself, and the young man beside him was probably the young man he hired to be a coolie caregiver.

The young man took off his hat, bent down and asked, "Are you going to see your people?" His

eyes suddenly brightened, and Wen Chu saw Lian Yize's chin first, and moved his gaze down a little, staring at Looking at the small half of the ceiling, he said, "Yes."

Lian Yize lowered his head, his gaze rested on Wen Chu's slender neck for a moment, and then he looked away.

Wen Chu asked, "Why didn't you put the hat back on?"

"Your face," Lian Yize put the hat on his head casually, "Why did you cover it?"

Wen Chu was stunned for a moment, and sat up straight after a while , as if you didn't hear that sentence just now.

When Lian Yize lowered his eyes, he caught a glimpse of the red ear tips, and the usually serious and upright councilor suddenly thought of teasing: "Did you hear that just now?" "..."

Wen Chu shook his fingertips, his tone casual and flat, It seemed that he just answered casually, "I heard it."

Lian Yize asked again: "Do you know what it means?"

Wen Chu: "..."

After a while, he gritted his teeth and said, "I'm not stupid.

" The corner of Yize's mouth twitched, and he stretched out his hand to tug at the brim of his hat: "Well, I'm complimenting you for looking good."

Wen Chu blinked and said nothing.

It's just that his body was so tense along the way, and he didn't want to lean back any more.

The facilities in the cruise ship are luxurious and elegant. The walls between the windows on both sides are pasted with light golden wallpaper and many art paintings are hung.

Wen Chu's eyes swept over those one by one, and the scenery gradually changed until the shadow of the window disappeared, the light became darker, and the color tone around him became blue.

There are blue light waves shining around and above the cabin, and on both sides are large glass cylinders arranged neatly, a total of eight.

The material of the glass tank looks very good, with a layer of soft fine sand inside, and colorful small stones are buried in the fine sand.

"Little Phil is here." Suddenly someone shouted.

Wen Chu came back to his senses suddenly, and only then noticed the mermaid inside.

He smiled, and pressed the button next to him to operate the wheelchair to move forward. The wheelchair moved forward a little before being pulled back.

Lian Yize grabbed the handbrake with one hand, and continued walking slowly until the distance recovered.

Wen Chu didn't care about this little detail, chatted with the clansmen for a while, and even Yize was waiting beside him bored. From time to time, his eyes flicked across Wen Chukai's opening and closing lips, and then he looked at the empty fish tank next to him as if to cover up.