Chapter 152

Chapter 152 (Second update) Senior, please look at the scenery.

Wen Chu secretly ran to the tree to take a nap in the afternoon, opened his eyes in a daze after hearing voices not far away, looked towards the middle of the road, but met a gaze.

The man was tall and handsome, wearing a simple white robe, which was completely different from their uniforms. Before he had time to look carefully, he suddenly heard a roar from the minister.

"Wen Chu!"

Wen Chu wasn't very sober at first, but when he heard the jerk in his body, he was about to fall from the tree.

Well, I'm going to fall again.

However, he had already gotten used to it, and adjusted his posture with ease, so that he would not fall so badly.

The expected pain didn't come, replaced by a touch from his waist, a pair of hands hooked his waist, and gently embraced him in his arms.

Wen Chu was stunned.

The closed eyes opened, and a shadow was cast under the wide robe. He raised his head suddenly, and met those eyes again, looking cold and emotionless, probably against the background of the cherry blossom trees, but it made people feel gentle.

Wen Chu didn't react for a while, he opened his lips and said reflexively: "Thank you."

The minister also rushed over, he was full of anger, and wanted to say that the child didn't work in the daytime and went to sleep on the tree , The key is to be lazy and sleep, but it was discovered by the high priest. If the leader comes to inspect the work, how much damage will it do to the image and style of the operational department.

But as soon as he walked over and saw the scene in front of him, he immediately shut his mouth and remained silent. I always feel that this scene is not suitable for talking.

Then he took a meaningful look at Wen Chu.

Only then did Wen Chu realize that the posture of the two of them was a bit strange. He was being embraced by Princess Ren, his cheeks were stained a little red, and after thanking him again, he was ready to go down.

But he broke free for a while without moving, and then looked at Yan Li in surprise.

Those eyes were still looking at him, unblinking.

Yan Li seemed to have just recovered, closed his eyes, and put Wen Chu on the ground.

Wen Chu laughed, and said to Yan Li, "Thank you, senior."

When he laughed, the corners of his eyes were slightly raised, the eyes were shining brightly, and his voice was pure and clear.

Yan Li looked at him and said nothing.

The minister coughed lightly, and turned his eyes from the two of them. Seeing that the high priest was interested in the child, he introduced, "This is a new intern recruited by our department, Wen Chu. He is also going to the primary school today. The person who will carry out the mission in the world."

Yan Li frowned slightly, is he going to carry out the mission in a while?

After the minister finished speaking, he was about to take him into the hall: "Big..."

The person who hadn't even opened his mouth since coming here suddenly said something, but he was talking nonsense to the child next to him: "What a coincidence, I am too. A new employee in the department."

The minister had just uttered one syllable of the word "big", and the remaining two words got stuck in his throat, and his eyes almost popped out when he saw the high priest beside him.