Chapter 70

Chapter 70 Try watching him again.

Wen Chu looked at him in shock: "These are..." He suddenly caught a glimpse of the crumbling person not far behind Song Baifeng, and he suddenly understood, and the strength in his hands relaxed a little.

Song Baifeng took advantage of the situation to hug him a little tighter, pressing his chest against him.

Wen Chu pointed to the fainted people behind him: "Is this from the Freedom Army?"

"Yes," Song Baifeng said, "Thinking they might do something today, I'm afraid you will be in danger. Are you happy to see me?" ?"

Wen Chu pursed his lower lip, did not answer his words, glanced at the two men with distorted faces who were limping towards him with their hands on their waists, and then at the Liberation Army lying on the ground far away from them, He couldn't help asking: "Then why did you hit them both?"

"No," Song Baifeng immediately denied, "It's just two easy tricks."

He said, looking in the direction of Liang Tingnan and the others, his eyes coldly Looking over: "I can't react. If I don't come, do I have to wait for the opponent to break through the door before I will act? The moves are not accurate, the movements are too slow, and the strength is not enough. Did you not eat?"

Liang Tingnan scratched his neck , whispered: "I heard the sound of fighting in the corridor from the very beginning, and thought that you might be standing outside, General, so..."

"So you have to give way to me when you made the move just now?" Song Baifeng asked.

Liang Tingnan shook his head like a rattle. Then he looked at Wen Chu pitifully.

Wen Chu: "..."

"What do you think he is doing?" Song Baifeng narrowed his eyes and asked.

Wen Chu thought that they were still on the front line, after all, they had helped him so much, so he tugged at the corner of Song Baifeng's clothes.

Song Baifeng's expression softened, and he pointed to the seven or eight Freedom Army soldiers who had passed out in the corridor: "Go and tidy up, I brought a few people to meet at the bottom of the building. Be gentle, don't wake up the students."

Song Baifeng didn't want to make this a big deal. First, Wen Chu's reputation was not good. The Freedom Army came after Wen Chu. Some people would definitely think that he made the school dangerous.

The second is that if this incident gets a little bigger, it will also be very detrimental to the Freedom Army, and they may break the can and smash it.

What's more, Song Baifeng is confident that he can control it, so there is no need to cause panic to the students here.

Then he ignored the two light bulbs, looked at Wen Chu, turned his tone 180 degrees from before, and asked softly, "Is it cold?"

Liang Tingnan and Liang Tingbei were amazed at the speed of this face change. .

Wen Chu came out in a hurry, wearing the same thin gray pajamas that he used to sleep at night, with only a little fluff. It is winter now, and the temperature at night is naturally very low.

"It's not cold." Wen Chu said, "My hand is still hot."

Song Baifeng gently shook his hand, and it was indeed still hot. He didn't let go, and took Wen Chu's hand and walked towards the dormitory: "Here The sound insulation effect is not bad."

They all tried their best to keep their movements as light as possible, and the sleeping people generally couldn't hear them, except of course, except for Wen Chu whose door was bombarded.